Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Automotive Center > Talk Car

User Tag List

1st car

This is a discussion on 1st car within the Talk Car forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I am 15 turning 16 in a few weeks and I plan on getting my 1st car by the end

Closed Thread

Old 04-10-2009, 01:59 PM   #1

I am 15 turning 16 in a few weeks and I plan on getting my 1st car by the end of the summer. I will have a job and be making at LEAST $550 USD per month and I plan on most of that going to car payments and insurance gas etc. I would like a new car, does anyone have an idea of what to get? I like these
https://www.toyota.com/tacoma/
https://www.jeep.com/en/2009/patriot/

I don't care what it is really but I would like it to be cheap and good which I know both of those ^ are good. Do you think i will be able to afford insurance and car payments every month bringing in 500-600 per month???
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-10-2009, 02:38 PM   #2
TSF Enthusiast

My System

I am very confused, I thought my maths was ok but you have listed your birthdate in your profile as may 5th 1990 that makes you 18 going on 19.
Please either update your profile or ask a mod to insert the right age into this thread.
Old 04-10-2009, 02:50 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kodi View Post
I am very confused, I thought my maths was ok but you have listed your birthdate in your profile as may 5th 1990 that makes you 18 going on 19.
Please either update your profile or ask a mod to insert the right age into this thread.
wow that matters why, don't waste my time.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-10-2009, 02:52 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by kodi View Post
Happy now it doesn't show my bday.
Closed Thread