Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Automotive Center > Talk Car

User Tag List

1992 Camaro RS [large photos ITT]

This is a discussion on 1992 Camaro RS [large photos ITT] within the Talk Car forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Im a bit of a photo nut, and have taken an obscene amount of photos of my car [pushing 1300

Closed Thread

Old 09-15-2008, 09:25 PM   #1

Im a bit of a photo nut, and have taken an obscene amount of photos of my car [pushing 1300 photos and about 5GB, and ive only had the car for about 7 months]

since i didnt see a photography section i figured here would be the best place to share them.

without further ado:

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-17-2008, 05:15 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luda View Post
Im a bit of a photo nut, and have taken an obscene amount of photos of my car [pushing 1300 photos and about 5GB, and ive only had the car for about 7 months]

since i didnt see a photography section i figured here would be the best place to share them.

without further ado:

and images fixed
Old 09-19-2008, 10:31 PM   #3
Administrator
Automotive Team Manager

OS: Windows 10/Windows 7/Windows XP Home/Pro SP3/Windows 98SE/Fedora Core 6/RH 7.2 with Autopoint/TAMS I

There's a car in those pics luda?

Seriously, nice car, excellent photography, and good looking young lady!

Please post all questions in the appropriate forum. Questions sent by email or PM will not be answered.
Interested in Trek gaming? Check out the Dynaverse!
Proud supporter of the Carolinas Aviation Museum - the final home of Flight 1549.
Confession might be good for the soul, but it hurts the heart like hell.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-20-2008, 01:13 AM   #4

unfortunatly the car isnt looking as good these days, had a person decide to slam on the brakes at a green light with a clear intersection, took the trailer hitch to the hood latch. so ive not got a rusty black hood on it, doesnt look as clean but adds some charecter to the car.

thanks for the compliments, always nice to hear good things about my work, although ive got a TON more where those came from [3.91GB containg over 1000 6MP photos of the car with various models and back grounds]
Closed Thread