Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Hardware Support > Motherboards, Bios|UEFI & CPU

User Tag List

where do I find drivers for...

This is a discussion on where do I find drivers for... within the Motherboards, Bios|UEFI & CPU forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hello! I just did a reformat, and my internet wouldent work for anything, I tried many things then I called

Closed Thread

Old 07-30-2007, 08:56 PM   #1

Hello! I just did a reformat, and my internet wouldent work for anything, I tried many things then I called a buddy and he said its probably the motherboard needs updating, so I tried to find the box it came in and nowhere to be found, so I tried one of those programs that tells you everything about youre system.

all I knew was it was an ASUS card so I went to thier website and went to downloads > motherboard > then it got confusing started asking me all kinds of stuff I didnt know,

so heres the info I got from the program

Board: ASUSTeK Computer INC. M2N-SLI DELUXE 1.XX
Bus Clock: 200 megahertz
BIOS: Phoenix Technologies, LTD ASUS M2N-SLI DELUXE ACPI BIOS Revision 0903 02/13/2007

where do I go about finding the drivers for this??
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-30-2007, 09:14 PM   #2
TSF Enthusiast

My System

Hi,
Here is a link for the various drivers for this Motherboard:

https://support.asus.com/download/dow...Language=en-us

You did not state your OS. You will have to look at these drivers and make sure they are for your OS. You should also check your device manager to see if you are missing any other drivers for this board.
Hope this helps.
Thanks,
Bill
Old 07-30-2007, 09:26 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCCOMP View Post
Hi,
Here is a link for the various drivers for this Motherboard:

https://support.asus.com/download/dow...Language=en-us

You did not state your OS. You will have to look at these drivers and make sure they are for your OS. You should also check your device manager to see if you are missing any other drivers for this board.
Hope this helps.
Thanks,
Bill

Thanks alot!!!

Im running on XP and was wondering is there certain ones there I should be getting if I just reformated?

My main goal is to get my internet working again but anything there I need after a hard drive wipe I would love to know!

Thanks :D becuase to be honest all that stuff there looks confusing :p
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-30-2007, 10:12 PM   #4
TSF Enthusiast

My System

You should also check your device manager to see if you are missing any other drivers for this board. Right click MY Computer>Properties>Hardware>Device Manager. See if there are any errors (Yellow or red Exclamation Points). If there are you need to download these drivers also.
Thanks,
Bill
Old 07-31-2007, 12:01 AM   #5

At that website when I set it to winXP there are no updates for the BIOS,

Is there any specific updates I need to get the Internet working?

The card is built into the motherboard by the way
Old 07-31-2007, 12:26 AM   #6

Hi,
From this page you should download and install these drivers:
Audio
IDE
LAN

Make sure you get the XP versions. Install the IDE driver first - restart. Then install Audio and LAN drivers. Restart again.
Closed Thread