Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Hardware Support > Motherboards, Bios & CPU

User Tag List

UEFI dual BIOS Boot loophole

This is a discussion on UEFI dual BIOS Boot loophole within the Motherboards, Bios & CPU forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I have a Gigabyte F2A88XM-DS2 motherboard and after removing a fan i got stuck in this loophole. After i press

Closed Thread

Old 01-11-2019, 06:23 AM   #1
Registered Member

I have a Gigabyte F2A88XM-DS2 motherboard and after removing a fan i got stuck in this loophole.

After i press the power button it takes around 10 seconds (normally that's realy slow) to show me the logo and then it kicks me inte a screen displayed as"UEFI dual bios"with only a bluescreen and then it restarts my pc. When the logo appears it shows the options i have like F12 to go into bios but the UEFI dual bios kick just overrides any input.

After i tried booting into the backup BIOS and failed i cleared the CMOS but nothing has changed.

Anyone able to help?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-11-2019, 06:35 AM   #2
Windows Tech Team
Hardware Tech Team

Any chance the Hard drive is disconnected ?

Press F2 or DEL and login to the BIOS and go to the Boot Device Menu and let us know what are all the Boot devices available there..

Old 01-11-2019, 06:43 AM   #3
Registered Member

I can't load into the bios because i immedietly get kicked out of the logo menu. But i just checked and yes, all hard drives are connected to the mainboard and power supply.

I uploaded a video of me recording the issue:
https://streamable.com/8hkdo
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How to install Android with Windows 8 UEFI Dual Boot?
How to install Android with Windows 8 UEFI Dual Boot?
nabeelsalman Android OS 2 08-08-2013 09:01 AM
[SOLVED] BSOD almost every night
I built this box in December and installed W8 on it. IT's fast and never gave me a problem until about 4 weeks ago. Suddenly, almost every night, it crashes and I wake up and see the system is off. I've tired WhoCrashed and got mostly "This was probably caused by the following module: cmudaxp.sys...
pcostanza BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 38 05-20-2013 07:27 PM
BSODs on new install
OS - Windows 7 x64 What was original installed OS on system? OEM came with Vista, later upgraded to Windows 7 x86, recently to Windows 7 x64 full retail version Age of system (hardware) Main system was purchased 2007, DVD drives, motherboard original equipment. Two new HDD, Seagate...
KelvinF BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 3 03-21-2013 07:42 PM
DAILY BSOD's FOR MONTHS-PLS. HELP!!
Hi Moderators: I've been having a BSOD problem with my Dell Studio540 desktop for months now and finally have some time to try and fix the problem. :banghead: It's my main computer and I use for business as well as personal. Per "JCGRIFF2"'s instructions on BSOD posting, here are the...
BIGBEARJEDI BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 1 03-03-2013 12:20 PM
Windows XP Freezes Without Error Message or BSOD
My desktop randomly freezes and will not respond to keyboard or mouse inputs. No blue screen or error code is generated when this happens. Originally this occasionally happened shortly after resuming from standby. However, it has progressed to happen randomly anytime the computer is turned...
mattpete BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 14 11-20-2012 03:38 PM