Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Hardware Support > Motherboards, Bios|UEFI & CPU

User Tag List

[SOLVED] Problems booting Win7 from disc.

This is a discussion on [SOLVED] Problems booting Win7 from disc. within the Motherboards, Bios|UEFI & CPU forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I currently have Win7 installed, but have picked up a virus. Rather than messing with the HDD trying to remove

Closed Thread

Old 02-23-2012, 02:21 AM   #1
Registered Member

I currently have Win7 installed, but have picked up a virus. Rather than messing with the HDD trying to remove I fancied installing a fresh copy (formatting HDD etc..). My problem is that although I've changed the option in my bios to boot from the disc drive first, it simply doesn't and just loads from the hdd regardless. Any suggestions welcome.

Cheers.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-23-2012, 02:46 AM   #2
Registered Member

Problem solved. Cheers.
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Famous Lines from the movies
If you have to name the movie its not famous enough. I'll start: "You can't handle the truth."
yustr Forum Games and Jokes 315 09-18-2012 03:03 PM
Hard drive enclosure problems
I got a hard drive enclosure for my old laptop's hard drive so that I can get my stuff off of it. When I plug it in, the power light turns on and the hard drive makes sounds, but I can't find it anywhere on my computer. It isn't in device manager, my computer, or disk management. I've tried using...
snazzierella Hard Drive Support 13 02-26-2012 08:54 AM
Strange overheating problems :S
Well Hi everyone I am new here and I am desperate.... Well I have a laptop (Lenovo 3000 n500 ) and it does some really weird overheating issues!...It had that problem before But I had to left him for 3 months (I had gone to a jungle so I could not take my laptop with me ;) And when I returned...
Greenubuntu Laptop Support 59 02-25-2012 02:42 PM
sharing files from my server on the internet
hey guys i got bored and made a server last night for minecraft and gmod i plan on leaving it on, i couldnt do this with my desktop cause it used alot of power (700 watt) the server only uses 300 if that. but i would also like to make my files accessible from anywere with it so i can access from my...
Chyrio Networking Support 4 02-23-2012 04:41 PM