Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Hardware Support > Motherboards, Bios & CPU

User Tag List

Not Able to Turn on PC After Installing GTX 1050TI Windforce OC 4GB

This is a discussion on Not Able to Turn on PC After Installing GTX 1050TI Windforce OC 4GB within the Motherboards, Bios & CPU forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I have bought G igabyte GTX 1050TI Windforce OC 4GB and I have installed it to Gigabyte H310M H motherboard.

Closed Thread

Old 06-23-2018, 11:01 AM   #1
Registered Member

I have bought Gigabyte GTX 1050TI Windforce OC 4GB and I have installed it to Gigabyte H310M H motherboard. The problem is when I turn on the PC the Graphics card fans will start running for some seconds and automatically turn off with 5 beeps. I tried to connect HDMI to monitor but there was nothing just the black screen . I tried connecting motherboard HDMI to monitor and the issue still exists. When I removed the graphics card PC worked like a charm. Could anybody help me to solve this issue?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-23-2018, 01:20 PM   #2
TSF Moderator
Hardware Team

First, please list your complete hardware specs to include make/model number.

Example: your mobo; Gigabyte H310 H is perfect. Just do the same with all other hardware.
Old 06-26-2018, 01:40 AM   #3
TSF Team, Emeritus

My System

Did you plug in the PCIe power cable to the Video card? This card won't run without it
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	pcie-connectors.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	53.0 KB
ID:	320536  

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Long boot times after installing GeForce GTX 760
Hi I am having trouble finding a solution to this. After installing a GTX 760 into my Jetway Ji61G motherboard the boot screen (American Megatrends screen) hangs for over a minute before continuing to Windows. Also I can't access BIOS anymore. When I hit the bios key I get the message "entering...
slowboot Motherboards, Bios & CPU 14 09-19-2016 11:36 AM
After installing my new Gtx 750 Ti I cant get out of bios.
Help! After I installed an Asus Gtx 750 Ti into my computer it just loaded up the bios and when I want to exit it just loads the bios up again. Then I uninstalled the graphics card but when it loads up it still has the same problem. Plz help!
Looke81 Video Card Support 3 09-11-2015 05:28 PM
Installing updates and my power option is set to turn off my hard disk
Hey guys, im just wondering, if im installing updates which are going to take over 1 hour and I leave my computer to do its own thing, will my power option disable my hardrive still ? on advanced power settings Hard disk - turn off hardisk after 20 mins im on the high performance...
Reece12sky Hard Drive Support 5 12-17-2013 01:42 AM
DirectX Errors - Help!
Hey all, have registered to try and get some help from people who know what they're talking about. I've bought Civilization V today, and have tried to install it, but have run into issues. When installing it from disk, I encountered problems and Windows told me the programme may not have...
Davesmason Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 4 06-17-2011 02:26 AM
DirectX Error [moved from Vista/7]
I've been told to run dxdiag, but when I do it says Error: Could not load dxdiagn.dll I've also downloaded DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer. However, when I attempt to install direct x, this appears: An internal system error occured. Please refer to DXerror.log and DirectX.log in...
eiliant BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 1 02-07-2011 01:29 AM