Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Hardware Support > Motherboards, Bios & CPU

User Tag List

No post, no bees, no fans

This is a discussion on No post, no bees, no fans within the Motherboards, Bios & CPU forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hey guys currently been slaving away trying to build my first PC and of course it doesnt post, all wiring

Closed Thread

Old 01-15-2019, 02:11 AM   #1
Registered Member

Hey guys currently been slaving away trying to build my first PC and of course it doesnt post, all wiring should be correct and everything is correctly in there slots, I've tried removing ram, new PSU, taken the GPU out etc.. And I still can't get it to post it doesnt give me a beep code and the fans don't even spin, any advice?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-16-2019, 06:10 AM   #2
Windows Tech Team
Hardware Tech Team

You might want to perform a bench test first to see fi the components are good and are able to post.. then you need to fit them in the tower..

A closeup picture of the inside of the PC might help folks to take a call if the connections are ok.. Also please post the complete hardware that you're using to build with the correct model numbers and versions/variants..

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[SOLVED] New build, doesn't post (but did once) fans work
Hello all. My new build doesn't post. At first it was the GPU that wasn't all the way in, corrected that and computer posted fine. I installed the OS and some motherboard apps, and then it stopped posting. BTW the motherboards in my possession have no speaker on board, so I won't be able to tell...
eru777 Motherboards, Bios & CPU 10 09-04-2017 01:12 AM
No POST, Fan running, PSU Working !!
Recently my system went off abruptly couple of times due to power outage as it was not connected via UPS. Then when I tried to turn on the system, it simply didn't. I didn't hear a POST beep, but the fans started running, Both the CPU and GPU fans. Tried resetting the BIOS and that too didn't work....
blackilist03 Motherboards, Bios & CPU 1 06-23-2016 07:16 AM
[SOLVED] No Bios, no POST, fans spinning - dead mobo or CPU?
Hey, This is what i've got : Phenom X2 550 BE Asus M4A785-M Patriot LLK 2x2GB GTX 280 SSC Corsair VXEU 550
B3l1ar Motherboards, Bios & CPU 9 12-10-2011 07:44 PM
COMPUTER WONT POST, POWER RUNS FANS AND DRIVE
I got a barebones kit this past christmas. MSI 785 mb, ultra 2g ddr2, wd 500g hard drive, amd athlon II x2 cpu, lite-on dvd writer, powerup case w/450 psu. This is only my second build and everything went well initially. about a month ago loaded sc2 on the pc. got a paged pool problem. being the...
pipdog Motherboards, Bios & CPU 4 06-03-2011 09:00 PM