Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Hardware Support > Motherboards, Bios & CPU

User Tag List

Need help with getting the perfect components for my PC

This is a discussion on Need help with getting the perfect components for my PC within the Motherboards, Bios & CPU forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hello everyone, I recently started putting some components on the paper, because I wanted to get myself a good Christmas

Closed Thread

Old 12-22-2019, 01:03 PM   #1
Registered Member

Hello everyone,

I recently started putting some components on the paper, because I wanted to get myself a good Christmas present, and that is a brand new PC! I can't lie that I don't have any problems getting all the right components for it, but I definitely need some help for it!
I started from the motherboard and the ASUS PRIME X570-P was really good for me. I mean the design of this board is really good, if I can start from that, but all the other possibilities that she can give are quite good! With PCIe 4.0 M.2 Slot supports up to 22110 and provide NVMe SSD RAID support for an incredible performance boost. Create a RAID configuration with up to two PCIe 4.0 storage devices to enjoy the fastest data-transfer speeds on the 3rd Generation AMD Ryzen platform. Also, the 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen processors boast more cores and bandwidth, demanding more power than typical desktop CPUs.
So if we start from here, do you think that this one will be good for a gaming PC, or should I look a bit more?
Be free to put your opinion here and thank you!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread