Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Hardware Support > Motherboards, Bios|UEFI & CPU

User Tag List

Need help Regarding my hardware

This is a discussion on Need help Regarding my hardware within the Motherboards, Bios|UEFI & CPU forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I have installed windows 7 on my PC.I have DG43NB mother board with core2quad processor.I am facing very irritating problems.

Closed Thread

Old 02-21-2011, 04:44 AM   #1
Registered Member

I have installed windows 7 on my PC.I have DG43NB mother board with core2quad processor.I am facing very irritating problems.
1: after some time if i am not on my PC my PC goes in a standby or hibernate condition and does not come to normal condition by pressing the keys.i have to forcefully shut down my system for this.
2:Alot of time,when i start my pc by power button it stuck at intel welcome screen then i have to restart it forcefully by using power button.
So some body please tell me that this issue is with windows 7 or with bios settings.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-21-2011, 05:20 AM   #2
TSF Enthusiast

My System

Send a message via MSN to linderman

could be a memory problem

try running with only one stick of memory and check your hibernation status while only using one stick / if no joy try the other stick

check in your bios for power saving settings sometimes called S1 to see if they are enabled

could be your power supply is not up to the spec to wake up during hibernation (last resort / replace the power supply)

you may need a bios update / there was a time early in the core 2D time period when the motherboard bios struggled with hiberantion wake-up / there were several bios revisons which corrected a system that did not wake from S1 sleep
Old 02-21-2011, 05:21 AM   #3
TSF Enthusiast

My System

Send a message via MSN to linderman

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/Deta...17303&lang=eng
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[BSOD] Computer constantly restarts while gaming
About a month ago I purchased a new computer. It is a desktop and I bought all of the components and built it myself. Here are the specs: ASUS M4A79XTD EVO 790X AM3 RT Newegg.com - ASUS M4A79XTD EVO AM3 AMD 790X ATX AMD Motherboard AMD Phenom 1090T Newegg.com - AMD Phenom II X6 1090T...
plasmastar BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 13 02-16-2011 07:08 PM
Laptop potential hardware failure?
I have recently received a faulty laptop which i am attempting to get into a working state. The laptop is a W7610 (packard bell) which is around 4-5 years old. It contains a Geforce go6600 which after eventually finding some drivers for, the installation tells me that 'no drivers can be found for...
Pearson182 Laptop Support 14 02-09-2011 01:21 PM
BSOD after new hardware [moved from Vista/7]
Well from just looking at my previous posts on this forum you know I have a thing for BSODs. Also this thread here: Solved 2 BSODs 2 Days - Windows 7 Forums Last week I was getting BSODs (sent the dump files to Jonathan King as well) Some of the error codes were: BUGCHECK_STR: 0xD1...
oli356 BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 6 02-08-2011 04:24 PM
New Server hardware requirements, what do I need
Hi there I am about to replace my ageing office server and am getting conflicting views from computer sales people over what my hardware requirements are, so I am hoping I can get a more balanced view from the forum. I am running 10 PCs in a network with Gigabit switch, we do not download...
norgreen Networking Support 2 01-24-2011 06:56 PM
WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (124) win7 64
Hi everyone, im looking for assistance with this problem. It started about a month ago, only when gaming. The game froze and sound enter in a loop all the time, i need press reset in my computer. My HDs are verified with Seatools, my memory and cpu are tested with Orthos (10 Passes)with no...
djwave BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 9 01-03-2011 11:27 AM