Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Hardware Support > Motherboards, Bios|UEFI & CPU

User Tag List

Motherboard + graphics card driver not detected :(

This is a discussion on Motherboard + graphics card driver not detected :( within the Motherboards, Bios|UEFI & CPU forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hello, this is my first post and i'm not that much of a whiz kid so i'll try to provide

Closed Thread

Old 01-10-2011, 09:35 AM   #1
Registered Member

Hello, this is my first post and i'm not that much of a whiz kid so i'll try to provide as much information as possible.

Basically a few days ago i started having real problems with my pc and performance, so having checked i had no massively important files on my pc i decided to do a reformat with a windows 7 64 bit disc i had at hand. Note that i was already running windows 7 64 bit so it wasn't technically an upgrade, sort of like a reset i would say.

However after the format of my c; drive i noticed that my graphics card and motherboard are no longer detected, but my processor is. My graphics card is just listed simple as a standard vga one, which it is not.

Furthermore i don't have the motherboard cd at hand as i forgot to bring it to university with me doh! along with the graphics card one. I know the motherboard is Foxconn M61PMV series, and i am running windows 7 64bit.
I have tried installing what i thought were the correct things from Foxconns website however to no avail.

If anyone could kindly point me to what i need to download and install to get the mother board working as was again, along with how to actually get the pc to detect both theres a massive hug and thank you waiting! im so confused >.<

Here's the link to the foxconn site Foxconn Support - Download

Any help in understanding how to get it working again as said would be greatly appreciated, im clueless as what to DL and install.
thanks for your time peeps :P
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-10-2011, 10:53 AM   #2
Emeritus

You need to download and install the Mobo drivers from the manufacturer's site. Then download and install the GPU drivers from the manufacturer's site.
The link you posted doesn't help if we don't know the requires info it is asking for.

Old 01-10-2011, 11:16 AM   #3
TSF Enthusiast

My System

This should get you started: Mobo M61PMV drivers

Start by downloading all the drivers to a CD or a thumbdrive.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-10-2011, 02:43 PM   #4
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
This should get you started: Mobo M61PMV drivers

Start by downloading all the drivers to a CD or a thumbdrive.
brilliant thanks alot :P will have a tainker with them now, was unsure whether it was only specific ones needed or the whole lot ^ ^
Old 01-10-2011, 04:31 PM   #5
Emeritus

You need the Chipset-Audio-LAN for the Mobo.

Closed Thread