Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Hardware Support > Motherboards, Bios & CPU

User Tag List

MotherBoard Aura sync setup

This is a discussion on MotherBoard Aura sync setup within the Motherboards, Bios & CPU forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. So i am currently building a computer and am using the ASUS prome x370-pro as my motherboard. A big thing

Closed Thread

Old 04-25-2018, 10:19 PM   #1
Registered Member

So i am currently building a computer and am using the ASUS prome x370-pro as my motherboard. A big thing for me is rgb since I am an aesthetic freak and want to sync all my products. However, this motherboard only has one rgb header. If i get a rgb splitter will the aura sync program still pick up all the other connections and sync properly even if the parts don't have aura sync functions?

Thanks in advance :)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-26-2018, 06:18 PM   #2
Microsoft MVP
Microsoft Team Moderator
Articles Team Manager
Hardware Team Moderator

Microsoft Most Valuable Professional

My System

Hi and Welcome to TSF!

It will only pick up on that one header and transmit the same color to the rest of the splitter.
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
AMI BIOS 1-2-1 beeps
I have an unusual issue and am not sure that I have a problem. System: Win XP SP3 - with all updates Intel Core 2 Duo 6600 MSI P965 Platinum MB AMI BIOS ID String - 64-0100-000001-00101111-010507-Broadwater I don't have any consistent problem. However, occasionally on shutdown, I'll get a...
dss_cottage Motherboards, Bios & CPU 9 12-03-2012 02:01 PM
Third motherboard - PC still not working
Hello, my problem began when I decided to build my first PC a little over a year ago (Dec. 2009): ASUS P7P55D EVO Motherboard Intel Core i5 750 CPU Nvidia GeForce GTX 275 Video card 2 x 2GB Team Group Xtreem PC3-12800 DDR3 1600MHz 1.65v RAM 1 TB Western Digital Caviar Black HD Cooler Master...
birdman-05 Motherboards, Bios & CPU 4 03-10-2011 11:35 AM
help new motherboard not detecting keyboard properly
Hi there i have just gone out an bought a new motherboard for my pc which is amd amd athlon dual core 64 bit processor the motherboard is a GIGABYTE GA-M56S-S3 now everything boots up fine and it even gives me the dual boot option because i have an old sata hard drive with windows already...
thecritta Other Hardware Support 2 01-29-2011 06:36 PM
How to Bench Test / Troubleshoot Your System
:stop: This guide has been updated! Please see here: https://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f255/how-to-bench-test-build-and-troubleshoot-your-computer-918754.html The purpose of this thread is to demonstrate an easy way to test your system prior to complete assembly. If you take the time to...
linderman Motherboards, Bios & CPU 1 08-01-2007 04:15 PM