Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Hardware Support > Motherboards, Bios|UEFI & CPU

User Tag List

Interconnection between the Computer Parts

This is a discussion on Interconnection between the Computer Parts within the Motherboards, Bios|UEFI & CPU forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. My doubt is How to know the hardware interconnected while building the PC gives the best performance. As all hardware

Closed Thread

Old 05-03-2011, 01:07 AM   #1
Registered Member

My doubt is
How to know the hardware interconnected while building the PC gives the
best performance.

As all hardware are interconnected,on what basis can we judge that interconnected hardware are giving good performance.

Ex: RAM with MotherBoard
RAM with Processor
RAM Speed with Processor Speed
NIC Card with Hard Disk
etc

If i know to jugde this ,best computer can be built whose performance can last more
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-03-2011, 06:22 AM   #2
Emeritus

There are too many variables in your questions to offer any single replies. The key to a good PC is using good quality components.
Take a look at our suggested Build List for ideas and hopefully some clarification to your questions.
https://www.techsupportforum.com/foru...ly-448272.html

Old 05-04-2011, 01:23 AM   #3
Registered Member

Yes thats true,
i wonder how a processor of 3.2GHz communicate with RAM of 400MHz,
There is lot of difference in speed.Are we getting maximum performance.
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Search engine links redirected and can't access windows update
Hi! My son recently had some friends stay over and since my Google links have been redirected to a scour? website. Also I am getting notices that my automatic windows updates are not working. This morning I also have a notice that there is a problem with Java. I read the tutorial and...
MidwayMom Resolved HJT Threads 16 04-26-2011 04:52 PM
Suspect someone remotely access my computer
Hi, I suspected someone is messing up with my files in my system then i thought about possibility someone accessing my computer via remote access so i goggled online and check about how to detect if someone is really snooping on my computer.I found out that when i entered cmd > netstat -n, there...
CiroPeters Security and Firewalls 2 04-12-2011 06:57 PM
I changed the DNS suffix and my other computer can't access my files!
SO I have two computers here in my office. The girl ("katie")who used to work at my best had named the computer after herself and my boss asked me to changed it. I went into the control panel, into system, into computer name. I then proceeded to change the computer description, then the computer...
megerina1 Windows XP Support 4 02-10-2011 08:13 AM
Will my computer parts fit?
Hi, I just bought some new parts for my pc and they wont fit because of the case being too small. I wanted to know will they fit into this case : Envizage E-3391 Black Blue ATX Gaming PC Tower Case on eBay (end time 17-Jan-11 18:39:37 GMT) These are my specs: Motherboard - ASUS M3A79-T Deluxe...
Niall556 Cases and Cooling 8 01-30-2011 12:02 PM
Power Supply Information and Selection
:smile: CHOOSING AND UNDERSTANDING A POWER SUPPLY UNIT The power supply unit in today’s modern computer assumes a role probably more critical than any other single component in your system even when compared to the CPU and motherboard. Therefore, there are multiple factors that must...
Tumbleweed36 RAM and Power Supply Support 0 07-09-2006 03:41 PM