Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Hardware Support > Motherboards, Bios & CPU

User Tag List

How do I check if my dated OEM Pegatron mobo is compatible with my GTX 950?

This is a discussion on How do I check if my dated OEM Pegatron mobo is compatible with my GTX 950? within the Motherboards, Bios & CPU forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Motherboard - Pegatron M2N68-LA Graphics - 2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950 (EVGA) Hi! I need to figure out if my

Closed Thread

Old 08-12-2018, 09:59 AM   #1
Registered Member

Motherboard - Pegatron M2N68-LA
Graphics - 2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950 (EVGA)

Hi! I need to figure out if my Pegatron motherboard is compatible with my GTX 950.

I've been having some persistent issues such as BSOD's concerning the 950's driver, which has been almost confidently narrowed down to as the problem.

I'm in the process of ruling out possibilities and narrowing down culprits and one of the forum gurus who help people suggested I figure out if they're compatible.

The problem is I don't know where to start as the website for Pegatron isn't even in English and the HP specifications on my motherboard are very detailed after the basics, mostly because the motherboard is from 2009.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-12-2018, 10:10 AM   #2
Team Manager
Microsoft Support

OS: Windows10. In the past CP/M, DOS, Windows 95, 2000, 98SE, ME, Vista & Windows 7

My System

I'm the one who suggested the compatibility issue. First time I've ever been called a guru.
Any way, here's the site in English. When getting the no-go message, just remove the "s" in https.
https://www.pegatroncorp.com/index/contactUs/lang/en_US

The stability of an OS is in direct proportion to the stability of the user.
Old 08-12-2018, 10:16 AM   #3
Administrator
Team Manager, Gaming
Team Manager, Microsoft Support
Team Manager, Hardware Team
Microsoft MVP

Microsoft Most Valuable Professional

You would go by the info provided by HP it is a OEM motherboard made to their spec by a 3rd party using a nvidia chip set. Pegatron is one of 3 or 4 manufactures of that motherboard for HP.

Have you done any of the steps I posted in your other thread?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-12-2018, 10:24 AM   #4
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrench97 View Post
Have you done any of the steps I posted in your other thread?

No, I missed the most recent post. I must of seen the email and sent it to the trash inbox because I thought it was from an earlier post, so never looked.

I'll get on that now.
Old 08-12-2018, 10:26 AM   #5
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corday View Post
I'm the one who suggested the compatibility issue. First time I've ever been called a guru.
Any way, here's the site in English. When getting the no-go message, just remove the "s" in https.
https://www.pegatroncorp.com/index/contactUs/lang/en_US

I'll work on the site in English and also work on what Wrench97 suggested and post those details too.

I'll solve this thread and focus on the other one since you answered my question on how to find that information and I don't want to get disorganized and put off help, thanks again :)
Closed Thread