Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Hardware Support > Motherboards, Bios|UEFI & CPU

User Tag List

How and what do I plug into my case speaker so it can work?

This is a discussion on How and what do I plug into my case speaker so it can work? within the Motherboards, Bios|UEFI & CPU forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I have a Gigabyte GA-P55-UD3L MOBO, and my computer case is a Raidmax Sagitta and I don`t think it came

Closed Thread

Old 12-27-2009, 05:37 PM   #1

I have a Gigabyte GA-P55-UD3L MOBO, and my computer case is a Raidmax Sagitta and I don`t think it came with an adapter for the speaker in my MOBO. In my MOBO it has a front panel header where there is a 4 prong place to put the speaker thing in...in the manual it says this connects to the speaker on the chassis front panel ( What is a chassis front panel?) So inorder for my computer to beep I need to plug some speaker thing in there but I don`t know what it is I plug in... Please help!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-27-2009, 07:20 PM   #2
TSF Team Emeritus

My System

https://www.cwc-group.com/casp.html

This is what I was referring to in your other thread, I found a manual for your case and it don't appear that it comes with one
Old 12-28-2009, 11:00 AM   #3

I have another computer that has a built in case speaker and looks like this....https://computershopper.com/feature/7...e-installation (scroll down to number 15) I was wondering if I can take this out and put it into my other computer or if this is built in and can`t be taken out. Also, if I can`t I have heard you can make it beep using a little radio or speaker and putting the 2 metal splitters into the Mobo....If this is true can someone explain how to do this?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-28-2009, 04:27 PM   #4
Emeritus

Double Post
https://www.techsupportforum.com/f15/...ml#post2512697

Old 12-28-2009, 07:14 PM   #5
TSF Team Emeritus

My System

Jedin9ne,

Please don't double post asking the same question twice, you have to give the staff time we are not here 24 hours. If after 24 hours no one answers you can bump the thread or if staff is helping you send a polite reminder by pm to the staff member that is helping you asking if they have any more ideas.

Now Tyree has told you in your other thread about this speaker, its permently mounted to the motherboard but I will give you another idea, see if you have a old pc laying around you can take one out of or order one.

Tyree has also instructed you on how to do a bench test and I as well have pointed you to the bench test sticky, please do this and get a speaker, then reply back in your orginal thread.

I am closing this thread so we are not all reading and replying to multiple threads about the same thing
Closed Thread