Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Hardware Support > Motherboards, Bios & CPU

User Tag List

Hot CPU Tester Pro 4 alarms

This is a discussion on Hot CPU Tester Pro 4 alarms within the Motherboards, Bios & CPU forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hi I just bought HCTPRO4 and get a red alarm bar and error description for L2 Cache, but the final

Closed Thread

Old 07-09-2018, 07:09 PM   #1
Registered Member

Hi I just bought HCTPRO4 and get a red alarm bar and error description for L2 Cache, but the final report says "finished without error".
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-11-2018, 08:26 PM   #2
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hermanlameree View Post
Hi I just bought HCTPRO4 and get a red alarm bar and error description for L2 Cache, but the final report says "finished without error".
The background to this is a System Service Exception error on my PC at startup. I googled this error and one result was to do a chkdsk which repairs the C drive. This seems to have worked as the BSOD has not happened yet after several restarts and HCTPRO 4 has not found any errors or given the red horizontal bar or error code. Thanks for your interest in my Post. Regards Herman
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[SOLVED] BSOD almost every night
I built this box in December and installed W8 on it. IT's fast and never gave me a problem until about 4 weeks ago. Suddenly, almost every night, it crashes and I wake up and see the system is off. I've tired WhoCrashed and got mostly "This was probably caused by the following module: cmudaxp.sys...
pcostanza BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 38 05-20-2013 07:27 PM
Many programs have lag spikes
Recently without any apparent reason every random amount of time when im using a program it randomly hangs for like a second or two. Idk if it affects all programs but it happens with the video player games and internet browser and audio player. If i switch windows i can see that the rest of...
rayquaza88 Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 41 05-19-2012 09:11 AM
Random BSOD and auto shutdown/ restart
I notice the BSOD trend to happen frequently when I have video/ flash running. I'm suspecting it to be a video/graphic card problem? Please help me to identify the problem. Thanks!
BSOD-loves-me BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 4 03-03-2012 02:36 PM
CPU getting suspiciously hot
I am helping my dad with his pc and have just discovered that the cpu gets really hot when under load. The pc is a HP Pavilion a6330.sc Desktop PC and cpu is an AMD Athlon 64 X2 5000+ (Brisbane G2). The cpu fan/heatsink is stock and the label on the fan reads "AVC F7311NC". In Prime95 stress...
Vejlju Motherboards, Bios & CPU 17 01-23-2011 06:48 PM