Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Hardware Support > Motherboards, Bios|UEFI & CPU

User Tag List

Gigabyte motherboard sub-types

This is a discussion on Gigabyte motherboard sub-types within the Motherboards, Bios|UEFI & CPU forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I am looking into buying a gigabyte motherboard and I see the same first part of the model of it

Closed Thread

Old 03-28-2014, 07:14 AM   #1
Registered Member

I am looking into buying a gigabyte motherboard and I see the same first part of the model of it but the last part changes. I have seen very similar things with this. For example an ending of UD4P. My current one ends with UD4P and was the better of the same first part of the model number. It had the most deluxe type features compared to the non UD4P. The new boards have one that has UD3P on the end.

Is there a common theme with this? Is there a list somewhere that documents these things so you know from the model number's ending what grade the motherboard is?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-28-2014, 07:27 AM   #2
TSF - Enthusiast

My System

You should really use your favourite search engine more. 20 seconds with Google nets this. He makes his 'A' funny, but you get the picture.
Gigabyte motherboards model naming scheme • theZedt
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Compatibility between motherboard gigabyte ga-h61m-d2h-usb3 and 3 graphic cards
Hello everyone, I have a motherboard gigabyte ga-h61m-d2h-usb3 and I would like to know if it is possile to install one of these 3 graphic cards: MSI Graphic card R7750-pmd2gd3 - 2 Go DDR3 - PCI Express 3.0, GIGABYTE 7750 2GB GDDR3 R775OC 2GI, GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 650 Ti. I would like to...
akramhanine Video Card Support 6 06-13-2013 06:59 PM
Gigabyte GA-H55M-S2H Motherboard Problem...
Hi...I have a problem and have done my best to explain the procedure I have gone through and I would be grateful for any tips on what next I try....I purchased a computer faulty by auction...The seller advised that the PC would go into a continuous reboot.....so he took the HDD out and sold it ...I...
murihikukid Motherboards, Bios|UEFI & CPU 45 04-03-2013 12:08 AM
no audio after installing XP Pro SP3 to IBM T60
Sound worked fine before installing XP Pro SP3......after instal, no audio. No audio after installing XP Pro SP3 (from disc) on an IBM/Lenovo T60 ThinkPad. IBM/Lenovo drivers from Lenovo Support site for "Audio Device on High Definition Audio Bus" are not recognized when trying to install...
Ray G Windows XP Support 19 11-20-2012 07:15 AM
wd hdd & gigabyte motherboard
I bought today a new WD hdd 500 GB Caviar Blue (WD5000AAKS) and my gigabyte MA770-UD3 rev2.0 doesn't recognize it in bios. Pleas help
www111 Hard Drive Support 4 08-10-2011 05:50 PM
BSOD, zip attached, multiple errors.
Thanks in advance. Been getting these pretty consistently for a long time, only today has it become unbearable to the point where I can't even get on for more than 5 minutes. I am running poor old safe mode right now :sigh: Summary of errors Note: I tried to do perfmon /report but it came...
sean5861 BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 3 04-23-2011 08:59 PM