Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Hardware Support > Motherboards, Bios & CPU

User Tag List

Enter Xi3 Cmos?

This is a discussion on Enter Xi3 Cmos? within the Motherboards, Bios & CPU forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Does anyone know what the keystrokes are that will allow me to enter bios on an Xi3 ?

Closed Thread

Old 03-27-2018, 10:41 AM   #1
Registered Member

Does anyone know what the keystrokes are that will allow me to enter bios on an Xi3 ?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-27-2018, 10:59 AM   #2
Team Manager
Microsoft Support

OS: Windows10. In the past CP/M, DOS, Windows 95, 2000, 98SE, ME, Vista & Windows 7

My System

Send a Private Message to this fellow. He might help you: https://www.techsupportforum.com/for...n-1234914.html
Xi3 went backrupt.

The stability of an OS is in direct proportion to the stability of the user.
Old 03-27-2018, 11:31 AM   #3
Microsoft-Team Manager
Hardware - Team Manager

According to this F10 on boot https://www.manualslib.com/manual/10...r.html?page=11

Eliminate all other factors, and the one which remains must be the truth.
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Possible crss infection
Its been a long time sine I have had any problems I am super careful but got an email with a link and along with a [email protected], I clicked it and as it was launching my browser I closed it. I figured I kept any issues out since it did nto launch my browser. I may have been wrong. I use panda for...
Jkirwin Resolved HJT Threads 18 12-22-2015 06:37 PM
Insert System Disk and Press Enter
Running XP on an eMachines T6212, approximately 6 years old. I added 1 GB of Memory about 3 years ago. My mother gave me an external hard drive she had been using with her iMac that she no longer needed. I brought it home and attached it to my computer via USB so I could format it. I was...
Duff86 Windows XP Support 9 11-28-2011 03:22 PM
Acer aspire 5520 bios problem - cant enter
Hi all ., I had black screen on my Acer aspire 5520 laptop. After hours of reading on this forum, I find solution that bios must be flashed. Hours and hours of wasting time, flashing did good, and my laptop turned on. My happy face was soon over., because after flashing, I had screen and all, but...
hellbani Laptop Support 16 11-23-2011 03:12 AM
My first C program "Multiplication test"
Hey i'm just getting into C programming, so here's my first try at a proper program, not smething that just says your name. and the exe file and the source file is attached, if you want it or if you want to edit it. well any ways here it is #include<stdio.h> int main() {
deleted10242017b Programming 14 01-23-2011 01:24 AM