Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Hardware Support > Motherboards, Bios & CPU

User Tag List

CPU running on 1 core instead of 2

This is a discussion on CPU running on 1 core instead of 2 within the Motherboards, Bios & CPU forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hey Guys, I come up today to you because I have a problem that is bothering me a lot !

Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2018, 11:07 PM   #1
Registered Member

Cry

Hey Guys, I come up today to you because I have a problem that is bothering me a lot ! So the problems is I have an Intel Core i5-4310M CPU @ 2.70 GHz that is supposed to run with 2 cores. But when I open the task manager it only shows me 1 cores and 2 logical processors with the virtualization enabled. Pls help me with this cauz it really limit my gaming experience.
I have enabled multi-core in my BIOS and tried the msconfig solution but nothing helped.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Preparing Formatted Windows 7 PC
A long time ago I tried to install Windows XP on my old (2012) PC for retro gaming purposes. I gave up on this endeavor, as it is virtually impossible to find working drivers for XP that will make these modern parts work. So now, I formatted it again and re-installed 7. Except... the computer is...
MentalParadox Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 31 01-03-2017 10:08 AM
Internet Time Sync Not Syncing On Bootup
Clock settings say computer is set to automatically synchronize with time.windows.com and "set on a scheduled basis" but when I click change settings it tells me I don't have permission to change and contact admin. I am in my admin account. What I noticed is the clock is running like 2X it normal...
piotrowr2012 Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 26 03-02-2013 06:06 PM
Many programs have lag spikes
Recently without any apparent reason every random amount of time when im using a program it randomly hangs for like a second or two. Idk if it affects all programs but it happens with the video player games and internet browser and audio player. If i switch windows i can see that the rest of...
rayquaza88 Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 41 05-19-2012 09:11 AM
multple BSOD's
OS - WIN7 x64 at first i was using win7 starter 32 bit and when i bought win home premium 64 i started having BSOD i purchased the OS from a retailer. i bought my hardware more than a year aggo i installed the OS about 9 months ago and i re installed it 3 times CPU INTEL core i7 950 video...
obloom BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 3 12-30-2011 09:07 AM