Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Computer froze, now wont work, restarting problem

2K views 11 replies 3 participants last post by  Wrench97 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi im having a big issue here, the computer i built a year ago is not working. It all went down like this - i was playing a private server for a game called GunZ and i was having trouble connecting to the server so i had restarted the game over about 3 times in a row(which i think overheated my pc). 3rd time im closing down the game but game freezes. I try alt+tab and alt+f4 but none are responsive so i try to get in taskmanager with ctrl+alt+dlt and i cant get to it but i see my mouse appear and im able to see it and move around with it at the bottom of the screen. I don't feel like waiting so i use the power button to shutdown. It shuts down, and then suprisingly my computer starts up again, and this time its just a black screen and I know its not my gfx cuz the MB Info and Operating system are not loading.So now my computer is not working, and i have a restarting problem that instead of shutting down the computer, holding the button restarts it. Only way im able to shut it down is by unplugging Power cord from PSU. I notice that my Motherboard led is still lighting up and the fans from the Cpu is working, and everything inside the case is acting like normal.

This is very weird because I have a very nice case with 3 big fans plus another small one. but anyway, I probably need to replace some parts. I think the problem is either with the motherboard, CPU, or the RAM but im not sure, any suggestions?

See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.