Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Hardware Support > Motherboards, Bios & CPU

User Tag List

ASUS AIO ET2411 No Power

This is a discussion on ASUS AIO ET2411 No Power within the Motherboards, Bios & CPU forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hello. I made the mistake of pulling out the power plug from my AIO. Now it won't turn on. I'm

Closed Thread

Old 02-20-2018, 03:33 PM   #1
Registered Member

Hello.
I made the mistake of pulling out the power plug from my AIO. Now it won't turn on. I'm unable to find out why (tech support/computer repair is laughable a.k.a the Google search just like I do).
Tech told me that he was 99% sure it was the power plug/psu. So I bought a new one. Now he states that he's 100% sure that it's my MB. I take this news with a bag of salt.
I wanted to try to see if I could jump the AIO, but I can't find the power cord connect to the MB. Everything I can find out about the power pins says I should have a 24 pin set, which is nowhere to be found on my MB. I have what I think may be a 6 pin cord, but research is failing me at this point... Please Help.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-21-2018, 10:09 AM   #2
TSF Moderator
Hardware Team
Networking Team

OS: W10P64; W7U64; W7P64; XPP32; Zorin; Slax; Ubuntu; Kali (BackTrack); Android 6.01

FWIW, one reason you might not see a 24-pin connector is because it's a laptop type motherboard.
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[SOLVED] Command line problem
Hi, I wanted to be able to induce the screensaver on my monitor when I was finished working. So, I followed the instructions on this link: How can I turn off the monitor (i.e., "put it to - Microsoft Answers EXCEPT that the second part of the instruction doesn't work i.e. the monitor...
priapus Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 50 06-18-2011 10:17 AM
ASUS 9800GT - what power supply adapter to get for the fan?
Hey guys, Okay, here's a little story :) We recently bought an ASUS Nvidia 9800GT (1GB, PCI-E 2.0, ...) over the net, second-hand. I'm currently running on a Dell Dimension 9150, which is around 4 years old by now. Not sure about the specs, probably something like a Dual Core, 2GB (+2GB we...
Neorro Video Card Support 9 01-18-2011 08:09 AM
Want to Build a New Intel or AMD System / Revised 2012 and updated regularly
https://i.imgur.com/puBh9u1.png https://i.imgur.com/TTntwDe.pngPlease note that this post is out of date! Please review our newest and always up-to-date thread here: https://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f255/tsf-hardware-teams-recommended-builds-2013-a-668661.html
linderman Building 1 01-11-2010 05:08 AM
Power Supply Information and Selection
:smile: CHOOSING AND UNDERSTANDING A POWER SUPPLY UNIT The power supply unit in today’s modern computer assumes a role probably more critical than any other single component in your system even when compared to the CPU and motherboard. Therefore, there are multiple factors that must...
Tumbleweed36 RAM and Power Supply Support 0 07-09-2006 03:41 PM