It seem I have found (I hope so..) a solution for the post message "System Failed VGA Test": Downgrade your system bios until you get your system stable!
obs: Tested for A8N-SLI Premium Mobo!
Well, first of of all, try to manage to get your system boot by clearing the cmos (see Userīs Guide) and waiting the computer get cool... Meanwhile prepare your bootable device:
1) get AWDFLASH V1.08 from ASUS website. This version lets you downgrade.
2) get Bios 1007 form ASUS website. (this version was tested by me on my A8NSLI Premium)
3) If you cannot boot from floopy, make a bootable Pendrive (I used an HP software that makes a bootable pen drive)
4) copy bios and AWDflash to pendrive
5) choose from bios to have your Pendrive as the first bootble device
6) with your pendrive plugged, restart by pressing CTRL+ALT+DEL to get boot from Pendrive - DONīT turn off the system or it will give error messages again.
7) flash your bios (the software will ask you to press F1 to restart when itīs finished - OK)
8) enter setup.
9) load setup default by pressing F5.
10) turn off system and clear CMOS (consult user guide)
11) enter setup again and configure options.
12) save bios and itīs done!
Well, it worked for me.
After those steps I upgrade from bios 1007 to 1009 and the system is itīs still booting fine. I guess bios versios 1302 and 1303 are buggy since they are beta... So stay at version 1009 and you will be happy again...
Any questions, please Iīll be glad to help.
Mauricio Bahia - Brazil