Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Networking Forum > Cabling and Network Cards

User Tag List

Wireless adapter not recognized

This is a discussion on Wireless adapter not recognized within the Cabling and Network Cards forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I have Windows 8 computer-Cable Wifi. When i first boot up the TP-Link adapter is not recognized and when i

Closed Thread

Old 06-24-2014, 09:31 PM   #1
TSF Enthusiast

My System

Thumbs Up

I have Windows 8 computer-Cable Wifi. When i first boot up the TP-Link adapter is not recognized and when i pull the plug out of it and reinsert i get connection. Sometimes this happens on restart but mostly on boot up first thing in the morning.
I expect that connection would be made straight away. Any clues please?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3453.JPG
Views:	77
Size:	458.2 KB
ID:	182321  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Laptop can't connect to my home router, others are fine.
Hi, As the title says I was using the internet one evening, turned it off my laptop which is an Acer 5332, the next day turn it on only to find I am disconnected from the home router and can't connect to it. My Ipad is able to connect to it without a problem. I tried connecting to a friends...
Protonoto Networking Support 15 11-19-2012 09:51 AM
ipconfig "media disconnected" help please
My IP and whatnot is showing up, but also tons of "Tunnel adapter Local Area Connection". There may not be a problem since I can connect to the internet relatively easy and there is a wireless icon in my system tray. If there is no problem, I'm still curious about it. ipconfig Windows IP...
Pedr0NorthmaN Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 7 11-15-2011 10:25 AM
Wireless lan adapter - "Media disconnected" [moved from Vista/ Windows 7]
Dear All, I kindly need your support to understand what kind of trouble I'm into. I am not able to connect wifi network on my new HP Probook 4320s (with 802.11 b/g/n standards), running Windows 7 Pro, 64-bit. I found many thread on this forums..applied still and not solved.. I'm using...
sirpavel Networking Support 4 06-14-2011 12:06 PM
Internet Keeps Dropping
Hi guys, I'm new to this forum, anyways I have a connection problem with my internet. Let me explain: My wireless internet keeps disconnecting for a constant period of 3-5 minutes, and I have to connect all over again. It gets really annoying, especially when I play online MMO's. Sometimes the...
CheeseLuvas Modems/Cable/DSL/Satellite 4 05-08-2011 03:06 PM