Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Networking Forum > Cabling and Network Cards

User Tag List

wifi key issue

This is a discussion on wifi key issue within the Cabling and Network Cards forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hey, i have a problem since many years You see when i ordered my PC i didn't take a wifi

Closed Thread

Old 08-19-2017, 04:30 PM   #1
Registered Member

Hey, i have a problem since many years
You see when i ordered my PC i didn't take a wifi card , instead I connected with wifi usb key, but i've always had connexion and incredible ping issues.
I tried 3 different wifi plugs, now I'm with netgear a6210 and still have same issue.

It is not a modem problem since my laptop and other connected devices work just fine, so either it comes from my pc config or my wifi usb key.

Should I consider buying a PCI wifi card?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-19-2017, 11:18 PM   #2
Networking Team |Tech

Hi there,

When you get a chance, please list the specs of your PC computer. Posting computer specs surely helps us troubleshoot the issue more efficiently.

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Possible Virus?....
Hello, I originally went to download a program called iExplorer (load music to Iphone without ITunes) and afterwards whenever I opened Firefox, the screen that I attached appears (and not my home page). I hope that you're able to help me fix this :smile: Below is the DDS.txt file...and...
hbkvcu Resolved HJT Threads 20 09-26-2016 10:41 AM
Help please! Computer is a mess
Hi, My family's computer is a mess. Nothing on Chrome and IE will load, Firefox loads one page then there is a ton of pop ups and won't load anymore. It's sluggish. I've uninstalled programs that were obvious malware like Fast Clean Pro and ran the antivirus they had installed, as well as spybot...
Viridian Inactive Malware Help Topics 14 10-09-2015 11:52 AM
fra.loadresync.net adding lines of code to webpage
In my case I am using Firefox to create automated test cases. During this process is discovered fra.loadresync.net was running a delaying my page loads and actions on a page, anytime the page went to gather information this site would be called. I have researched online and I find very little about...
kfoxsr Resolved HJT Threads 17 09-22-2015 11:21 AM
WinZip Registry Optimizer Virus
Hi Guys, Thank you for your time and detailed process, I hope I have included all that you asked for. As you requested 'Utorrent' and 'Vuze' have been removed from the computer and 'Microsoft Forefront Endpoint Protection' has been disabled. The requested text 'DDS.txt' is below and...
Marko Filipovic Resolved HJT Threads 6 01-20-2013 05:16 PM