Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Networking Forum > Cabling and Network Cards

User Tag List

[SOLVED] compaq presario a900 wifi adapter

This is a discussion on [SOLVED] compaq presario a900 wifi adapter within the Cabling and Network Cards forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Can someone help me im trying to download the drivers for my wireless adapter card on my compaq presario a900

Closed Thread

Old 01-26-2015, 07:37 PM   #1
Registered Member

Can someone help me im trying to download the drivers for my wireless adapter card on my compaq presario a900 i went to the website and couldnt find them.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-28-2015, 05:07 PM   #2
2xg
TSF Team, Emeritus

Microsoft Most Valuable Professional

Hi there,

Did you go to this site?
Compaq Presario A900 CTO Notebook PC Drivers & Downloads | HP® Support

If you are able to connect to the internet thru a wired connection, from your computer click on Scan Now (see attached image) to detect any missing drivers from your computer.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Compaq laptop drivers - Scan.PNG
Views:	159
Size:	41.1 KB
ID:	216649  
Old 01-28-2015, 05:23 PM   #3
Registered Member

Got it thank u
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-29-2015, 08:36 AM   #4
2xg
TSF Team, Emeritus

Microsoft Most Valuable Professional

You're quite welcome!
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[SOLVED] my internet keep getting disconnecting connecting
Hi.I'm new on this forum.I got problem with my internet connection.It keeps dropping then connecting by itself.I cant download anything because in the middle it just drops.My connection is wireless and is cable.My other housemates who have laptops like me have no problem with connection.I took my...
jumrose123 Networking Support 52 03-21-2014 05:18 PM
Connecting Samsung smart TV to internet
I recently bought samsung smart TV,so i am just connecting my internet to the TV(wired connection) when i am connecting it says unable to connect to internet please check your ip settings.But my internet is working fine and i can connect it to my laptop.The thing i have checked is my default...
chandu123 Networking Support 8 06-17-2013 09:27 AM
no internet connection at home
My pc will connect everywhere else but my house and my brothers laptop will connect at my house. I have no green light on my Ethernet cable, when I try to see my ip address it says media disconnected. I've uninstalled and reinstated my driver. I've also tried a few things that I've read on here...
danpull Networking Support 28 09-08-2011 09:14 AM
Windows 7 hangs just after startup each time
Just after startup, I can see the desktop, all icons, the system tray, etc., but if I click anything, it immediately hangs. I am eventually given an error from the bottom left corner of the screen stating that "Microsoft Windows" is not responding. I can wait and the application may respond or I...
slhaas BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 3 08-03-2011 04:49 AM
No Internet Connection after removing Norton
Hi There, I have been unable to connect to the internet since removing all the Norton files from my laptop (6 months). Any help will be deeply appreciated. The following is what I got from the ipconfig/all on the command prompt window, hope this helps to identify the problem: Tunnel...
Tower34 Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 10 07-09-2011 04:54 PM