Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Networking Forum > Cabling and Network Cards

User Tag List

network controlled error (code 28),pci simple communication controller (code 28)

This is a discussion on network controlled error (code 28),pci simple communication controller (code 28) within the Cabling and Network Cards forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hi I am currently using dell inspiron 3521 Operating system - window 8 pro 64 bit Bios : InsydeH2O version

Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2015, 03:20 PM   #1
Registered Member

Hi
I am currently using dell inspiron 3521
Operating system - window 8 pro 64 bit
Bios : InsydeH2O version 03.72.24A07
Processor intel(r) Pentium cpu 2127u @ 1.90ghz (2cpu),~1.9ghz
Memory -4096MB RAM
last month my computer was showing kernel data inpage error ,after showing it
It usually gets shutdown and on restart it always shows no boot device found.
So I downloaded windows 8pro 64 bit from my friends laptop and then changing
Its boot setting from UEFI boot to Legacy boot I installed window from pendrive
After installing it when I checked PC settings ,wireless its showing no wireless devices are available and in device manager ,other devices its showing network controlled error (code 28),pci simple communication controller (code 28)
And when I wanted to change boot setting again to UEFI BOOT ,then on restart again shows -no boot device found press any key to continue, I am unable to connect to my WiFi. Hope u'll solve my problem.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-04-2015, 03:33 PM   #2
Microsoft-Team Manager
Hardware - Team Manager

Hi and welcome to TSF, did you download the required drivers from Dell Product Support | Dell US
Start with the chipset, audio,video,network, wifi. Then any others.

Eliminate all other factors, and the one which remains must be the truth.
Old 05-07-2015, 12:34 PM   #3
Registered Member

thanks bro , it worked ,m very happy from ur help and i appreciate it . but after connecting to net i downloaded avg 2015 free ,and installed it and with it i have downloaded avg pc tune up .. when tune up was scanning my pc my pc ran into a problem and i got blue screen with msg "Critical process died " and now its happening again n again , i need ur help again .
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-07-2015, 01:56 PM   #4
Microsoft-Team Manager
Hardware - Team Manager

That was a mistake, you should not run tune up programs, they can mess up the registry, try tapping F8 as you boot and see if you can access safe mode, if you can then use system restore to go back to before you installed AVG tune up. Use the antivirus that windows had built into it, you don't need AVG.

Eliminate all other factors, and the one which remains must be the truth.
Closed Thread