Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Networking Forum > Cabling and Network Cards

User Tag List

Need suggestions for a good Wireless Adaptor!

This is a discussion on Need suggestions for a good Wireless Adaptor! within the Cabling and Network Cards forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. So i need a high range and high speed wireless adaptor with max price 40 euros. I have searched for

Closed Thread

Old 09-18-2017, 04:44 PM   #1
Registered Member

So i need a high range and high speed wireless adaptor with max price 40 euros.

I have searched for some with high dbi antennas but most of them have negative comments about the speed and disconnecting all the time.

I have found this one with 2x5dbi antennas Netis WF2122 - Skroutz.gr
but i want some suggestions from u guys if possible!(if u can find one from the site i linked above it would be really helpful!)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-18-2017, 05:02 PM   #2
Registered Member

i found this one too with pci-e connection D-Link DWA-582 - Skroutz.gr .
Is it better with usb or pci-e and both are windows 10 compatible right?
Old 09-18-2017, 05:20 PM   #3
Game Team Tech

pci is better both with work with windows 10
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-19-2017, 01:05 AM   #4
Troubled

An adaptor for the modem should be of the same company. I am using airtel modem hence the modem is of same company. Earlier I used D-link modem which every year I would replace as t would fail to continue to work after a year. After replacing 3 modems I asked my data cable provider to provide me with the same. He did and its more than a year and it is working fine.
Old 09-19-2017, 04:30 AM   #5
Registered Member

I just saw that my 1050ti is kinda blocking the pci connection so i guess ill go with the usb one.

U are right but the reason i need the Wireless adaptor is to connect to my college and to save some money from internet bills.I Moved out for college and my house is like 10meters away from my college(Exactly across the street).Im trying to not make a hard time for my parents paying rent +internet connection bills etc. My friend that lives next door uses the same way with a 5 dbi antenna and he doesnt pay internet bills.So at this point i cant rly know the router or the company.
Old 10-17-2017, 05:37 AM   #6
Troubled

USE Jio if available where you stay.
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Malware / Spyware / Virus message related to 'Defrag.exe' keeps popping up at logon
Hi Everyone, My computer is infected with some form of Malware / Spyware / Virus. When I log onto my computer I see the message below - https://oi61.tinypic.com/2dlu6iq.jpg I have looked at Startup programs both in the "Program Files\Startup" folder (with 'Explore' and 'Explore all users'),...
Mr Davo Resolved HJT Threads 9 06-26-2014 05:26 AM
A Good USB Wireless Adapter? Compatibility
Ello puppets, So I'm building my own gaming PC and realized that my GPU would be blocking my only PCI-e x1 slot. I planned to use a wireless adapter there but now I must use a wireless USB instead. Anyways, I don't know exactly what brand or model I should be looking for. My router is Realtek...
Kyler Parson Other Hardware Support 2 04-08-2014 07:02 PM
USB Wireless Network Adaptor and XP kink!
Hello, and thanks for taking the time to read here. My neighbor has an XP operating desktop HP machine. I can't tell you much more about it because it is not mine. He lives directly across the street. I do most of his technical maintenance on his machine, to a point, I'm not a geek, a wannabe...
JackdaShack Windows XP Support 5 08-02-2013 12:43 PM
Wireless capability is turned off on a Toshiba L40-10U with an ATheros AR5007EG
Hello all. I don't even know from where to start. If someone's able to help me, I'll be grateful. The problem is like this: I own a Toshiba Equium L40-10U : -Processor : Intel(r) Celeron(r) M CPU 520 @1.6 GHZ -Memory : 1GB of RAM -Qualcomm Atheros AR5007EG Wireless. It came with a 32...
andrewcezar Networking Support 7 01-29-2013 04:27 AM
[SOLVED] Wireless Card Detected, But No Internet in 2nd PCI Slot
Hello there, Hope this is the right forum. I have an interesting problem, though quite frustrating. I've found that my wireless card does not access internet in the "2nd" pci slot. After much perusing of forum threads, I've tried many things before posting and will list all my attempts...
SaigoChan Cabling and Network Cards 6 09-05-2012 04:19 PM