Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Networking Forum > Cabling and Network Cards

User Tag List

My Lan Port behaving strange

This is a discussion on My Lan Port behaving strange within the Cabling and Network Cards forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I have a SAMSUNG laptop. Model no- NP300E5A , i am using a broadband service from last one year with

Closed Thread

Old 07-31-2014, 10:25 PM   #1
Registered Member

Red Faced

I have a SAMSUNG laptop. Model no- NP300E5A , i am using a broadband service from last one year with PPPOE Lan cable.from last one month my lan port is not detecting the cable plugged in.But my laptop is detecting other broadband cables and i am able to connect to internet. And the strange thing i checked in my friends house where he is using the same broadband service that i use.its working fine there. I thought issue is with my lan cable, but i checked with another laptop in my home, n its working fine. I dont understand what is the problem. Please give me a solution over this.Please.............
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-01-2014, 12:17 AM   #2
Team Manager - Networking

please do not duplicate posts on the forum

continue here
https://www.techsupportforum.com/foru...ge-873234.html

closing

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
My Lan Port behaving strange
I have a SAMSUNG laptop. Model no- NP300E5A , i am using a broadband service from last one year with PPPOE Lan cable.from last one month my lan port is not detecting the cable plugged in.But my laptop is detecting other broadband cables and i am able to connect to internet. And the strange thing i...
abinash4321 Networking Support 1 08-01-2014 12:19 AM
[SOLVED] Problems with LAN connection via motherboard Ethernet port
So basically I've been on wireless connection for 2 years however we've recently bought some Powerline Adapters so connections in our home are wired and a bit more reliable. My dad's PC (I can access it) has the controller for the Powerline AV hub. The Powerline adapter in my room is connected...
DannyDW Modems/Cable/DSL/Satellite 2 06-14-2013 06:10 PM
Driver Error or Possible Video Card Failure?
First of all, thanks to anyone in advance for all your help. Im pretty sure that my video card is fried, but I just wanted to check with you guys before making the decision to buy a new one. I started having problems a few weeks ago. Noticed when I started up my computer some days the icons on...
theafterglow Driver Support 22 03-16-2012 01:09 PM
windows 7 freezes during startup
i have been having issues since friday my computer seems to freeze on startup. it gets to the welcome screen and freezes. someone recommended doing a boot log but i don't know how to know what it means. the whole thing is to long but here is the last part someone please help Loaded...
mucwen Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 1 12-11-2011 08:32 PM
How do I receive internet through a LAN port?
I have an old Buffalo router which im trying to connect to a virgin media modem. Problem is the router doesn't have a direct Ethernet port for internet, only ADSL. What I thought I could do was connect using one of the LAN ports and make my router think it was receiving internet through a network?...
Shakeyjake Networking Support 6 01-21-2011 10:52 AM