Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Networking Forum > Cabling and Network Cards

User Tag List

Intel Wireless-AC 7260 Device Problems

This is a discussion on Intel Wireless-AC 7260 Device Problems within the Cabling and Network Cards forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I recently bought a Sager NP8268/Clevo P150 SM-A laptop with an intel 7260 wi-fi card. Every time my computer goes

Closed Thread

Old 10-13-2014, 11:12 AM   #1
Registered Member

I recently bought a Sager NP8268/Clevo P150 SM-A laptop with an intel 7260 wi-fi card. Every time my computer goes to sleep or hibernate mode, the wifi adapter stops working, device manager shows it has encountered an error Code 43. A full restart or disabling and enabling the device will fix the issue. I have updated to the latest drivers for the card. Please help and thanks in advance.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-14-2014, 12:05 PM   #2
TSF Emeritus

Welcome to TSF!

This is a known issue as is the solution. Turn off the power management on the wifi card. Usually there is a tab called Power Management which is where you find this setting.
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
kedxalekcyfy.exe
So, I've got this "virus", and I still don't know how to eliminate it. The thing this virus does are: +open my registry editor at startup +eat memory +cause errors on usb drivers, and on windows mail (???) and on windows media player ( I never use it, but I got error dialogs) So, I'm going...
DirectShift Resolved HJT Threads 25 10-30-2012 09:44 AM
[SOLVED] New build - some help needed
Hello again! I decided to make a new build soon in the future, but I need you to help me decide what parts to choose, will they fit together and so on (I don't know a lot about hardware, basics yeah, but, you know). Here are my answers to those stickied questions: Budget: Well, prices here...
neko_ceko Building 19 09-08-2012 04:36 AM
CPU over heating
Hello - I'm new here. But I just read a post that was solved, but I am also experiencing issues. My computer has been running fine for two years, until two days ago. Running simple procedures such as opening Firefox, opening control panel. The spinning wheel of death appears and everything locks...
PeterMc Motherboards, Bios & CPU 4 02-28-2012 05:47 PM
Roller coaster Tycoon 3 Platinum - No ingame sound/music
hay everyone, lately about every second game I buy has no ingame sound... i dont kno if im just having bad luck but it would mean so much if someone could help me out.. the games i struggle to get ingame sound + music are *star wars unleashed 2 *Bully and now rollercoaster tycoon 3 id like...
Rodrigo.Carter PC Gaming Support 4 04-22-2011 12:06 AM
possible graphics card problems
basically I'm new here and all but recently my computer has been acting rather stupid and i believe its one of my gpu's. I have no idea how to make heads or tails of dxdiag so i was hoping one of you guys can check it out for me and see if there's any problem. Cheers. ------------------ System...
Scoota Video Card Support 5 01-20-2011 03:38 AM