Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Networking Forum > Cabling and Network Cards

User Tag List

Fiber Patch Panel Question

This is a discussion on Fiber Patch Panel Question within the Cabling and Network Cards forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. The company I work for just bought a new warehouse that is prewired with Fiber. Attached is a picture of

Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2015, 07:46 AM   #1
Registered Member

The company I work for just bought a new warehouse that is prewired with Fiber. Attached is a picture of one of the patch panels. Can anyone tell me by looking at this which kind of connector it is?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20151105_154541.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	123.3 KB
ID:	261330  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-12-2015, 09:51 AM   #2
Moderator - Networking

Hi mate,

That looks like an ST connector.

Port Forwarding Problems? Start Here
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Tech Gurus! Lenovo LCD display panel upgrade question.
Hey guys! I'm exploring a possibility of replacing a screen on my Lenovo Ideapad Y570. Right now it has a crappy-rez 1366x768 LED screen, in particular: AU Optronics B156XW01 (15.6" WXUGA LED-backlit). I want to replace it with: AU Optronics B156HW01 (15.6 WXGA LED-backlit, Full HD 1080p)...
DarkDvr Laptop Support 7 12-27-2011 11:42 PM
HELP! Server room connectivity (patch panel, switch etc.)
Hi everyone, I am designing a cabling system to interconnect all the buildings in my school. In one of the building, I have 2 patch panels and switch to interconnect cables that comes into the building with cables that runs to the rooms. From what I understand, connectivity should be...
dafodil_137 Cabling and Network Cards 2 08-05-2011 06:12 AM
[SOLVED] Patch Cable (stupid question)
I'm not sure what the difference between a cat5e patch cable and a cat5e ethernet cable is. Everything I find online says they both allow connecting directly to the modem/router, but patch cables in general seem cheaper. For a home connection I can just buy a long patch cable right?
KoLAddict Cabling and Network Cards 3 07-16-2011 12:28 AM
Home network wiring question
First off hello :wave:this is a very helpful place you have here so I know you guys are gonna hit this one out of the park I recently built a new home and ran all the data and tv cable myself... I ran 2 RG6 and 2 Cat5e cables to every wallplate and bundled them up in the basement. All told I...
BrianBishop81 Cabling and Network Cards 3 01-27-2011 12:56 PM