Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Networking Forum > Cabling and Network Cards

User Tag List

D-Link Air DWL-520 can it work with netgear???

This is a discussion on D-Link Air DWL-520 can it work with netgear??? within the Cabling and Network Cards forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I found a D-link Air DWL-520. Will this connect with my netgear modem and router? Or do i have to

Closed Thread

Old 10-01-2016, 12:52 PM   #1
Registered Member

Thumbs Up

I found a D-link Air DWL-520. Will this connect with my netgear modem and router? Or do i have to stick with netgear products because I have a netgear modem and netgear router?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-01-2016, 01:02 PM   #2
TSF Moderator
Hardware Team
Networking Team

OS: W10P64 10.0.19041.264; W7U64; W7P64; XPP32; Zorin; Slax; Ubuntu; Kali (BackTrack); Android 6.01

Yes, it should be able to connect to Netgear router or modem.

Note that you may need to download the original software for it from D-Link. DWL-520+ 2.4GHz Enhanced Performance Wireless LAN PCI Card | D-Link UK
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
making the radio link work again
Hi. I used to be able to use the radio link between my laptop and the Talk Talk router, but now it doesn't work. I may have mistakenly reset this link. What can I do to reset it back? I tried opening the "see what links are available" offer onscreen and I know the password but it refuses to open. I...
woolyhead Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 3 04-01-2012 11:16 AM
Download link doesn't work
Hi, I have built a web application using ASP.NET and C#. On one page the users have a list of documents which have been uploaded to a database. Next to each record is a link to allow them to view the document. Clicking the link opens a new window which retrieves the file from the database...
cashdesk Web Design & Development 5 06-16-2011 01:14 PM
Avast- How come free link tab don't work ?
avast! Free Antivirus - Download Software for Virus Protection "NO thanks I want free protection" When click on the free download link above nothing happens. Is there no free anti-virus anymore ?
zhong General Computer Security 1 05-18-2011 08:12 AM