Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Networking Forum > Cabling and Network Cards

User Tag List

ASUS PCE-AC68 problems??

This is a discussion on ASUS PCE-AC68 problems?? within the Cabling and Network Cards forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hello. Desktop with Win7 64bit I'm having trouble finding the 5G network. The story is, I am connected to a

Closed Thread

Old 03-05-2018, 01:11 PM   #1
Registered Member

Hello.
Desktop with Win7 64bit
I'm having trouble finding the 5G network.
The story is, I am connected to a GET network in Norway. A few days ago I got a new router,SAGEMCOM 50001 AC standard from GET.
I was happy because I now could get full capacity on my ASUS PCE-AC68 network card.
Everything worked fine the first day but then I got a problem finding 5G. but 2.4G is ok.
A GET technician told me that a neighbor network was broadcasting at the same frequency. He should change it. At the same time, he asked me to update the driver for the card.
As said so done and the entire 5G network disappeared from my PC.
I also have a mobile and a tablets They work with 5G. So I thinke the problem is in my ASUS card or driver.
I had a Brodcom driver early who was now replaced by an ASUS driver 2143.
GET can not help me.
Can you?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-07-2018, 01:40 PM   #2
Registered Member

I solved it myself. It was a driver problem. I rolled back to previous driver.
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Asus GL502VT Problems After Reformat
Okay, so my laptop, an Asus GL502VT, was working perfectly fine two days ago, but I decided it was time to reset the laptop and start over. Usually I use Windows boot CD's, but I have no optical drive and didn't want to be bothered with a USB, and I just found out that Windows 10 has a built in...
Gidster0822 Laptop Support 6 08-30-2017 03:22 PM
Asus PRO31S - random screen problems
Hi all, I'm having a illogical battle with this laptop, hope you guy can help me out. The laptop works fine in external screen, no issues. I've replaced LDVS cables, screen, and still the laptop doesn't work properly, took out the battery, ODD and HDD, and still, the problem occurs.. On a...
Learn2day Laptop Support 5 05-17-2013 07:24 AM
Asus G53JW ROG online gaming problems
Hey guys, Last week I purchased the Asus g53JW-XN1 Republic of Gamers series Notebook. The Operating system is Windows7 (64 bit). My network is set up with Comcast Cable Bundle, straight Motorolla Modem SB5120. No Router. After installing all my games and tearing it up single player I decide to...
NavalNate PC Gaming Support 0 03-12-2011 07:40 AM
Asus boot problems
I am atempting to repair my Asus 100HA notepad by booting from the recovery disc, however after inserting the recovery CD/DVD into the external CD ROM and pressing escape the follwoing message comes up: Reboot and Select proper Boot device or Insert Boot Media in selected Boot device and press a...
Melody1 Windows XP Support 3 02-24-2011 09:50 AM
Tv asus my cinema-p7131 problems
in Windows XP: I have this tv tuner ASUS PCI MY CINEMA-P7131/P/FM/AV/RC PN 90-YC05A01-SAY1Z. For some reason when I installed the drivers and control components, the components don't work. All functions in the remote control don't work as well. in windows 7 It fails to install all control...
rmainfostar Video Card Support 0 01-12-2011 12:18 PM