Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Networking Forum > Cabling and Network Cards

User Tag List

Android TV stick network card

This is a discussion on Android TV stick network card within the Cabling and Network Cards forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hi, I had a question about the Android TV stick CX-803 II. Would the Wi-Fi module be able to serve

Closed Thread

Old 10-09-2013, 03:40 AM   #1
Registered Member

Hi, I had a question about the Android TV stick CX-803 II. Would the Wi-Fi module be able to serve as hotspot? Because Wi-Fi reaches to just outside my room, so I would like to place the stick just outside my room and use it to create a hotspot where I can connect to with my laptop/mobile? I know I can do this with my iPhone with MyWi 6, so my question is: can the wifi module of the stick handle it? Specs are below:
CX-803 II Android mini PC Features 2GB RAM, an External Antenna
(802.11 b/g/n external antenna)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-10-2013, 03:55 AM   #2
Registered Member

Sorry I couldn't find an edit an edit function, but could it run this app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...?id=fq.router2
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How do i disable intel's graphics?
I know that my PC comes with something similiar to a graphics card, it is even wired into my windows 8 settings all by itself. I am having a tech problem, and i believe the display card is the main problem as everything else seems to check, how can i disable it and go back to the display card-less...
aayushagra Video Card Support 37 03-25-2013 09:29 AM
[SOLVED] Wireless Card Detected, But No Internet in 2nd PCI Slot
Hello there, Hope this is the right forum. I have an interesting problem, though quite frustrating. I've found that my wireless card does not access internet in the "2nd" pci slot. After much perusing of forum threads, I've tried many things before posting and will list all my attempts...
SaigoChan Cabling and Network Cards 6 09-05-2012 04:19 PM
Weird Behavior with Realtek RTL8187se Wireless Network Card
Hello, everyone. I've done quite a few searches, and have found a number of people with problems with this particular wireless networking card, but nothing quite like this one and some are possibly related to my problem. So....helping out a friend with a Systemax laptop, which has an Intel...
True Blue 45 Networking Support 7 08-29-2012 01:19 AM