Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Networking Forum > Modems/Cable/DSL/Satellite

User Tag List

wan port always unplugged

This is a discussion on wan port always unplugged within the Modems/Cable/DSL/Satellite forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. can u teach me how to fix , this wan port unplugged with my another router . everyday we had

Closed Thread

Old 09-12-2017, 11:50 AM   #1
Registered Member

can u teach me how to fix , this wan port unplugged with my another router . everyday we had this problem . thanks a lot
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-12-2017, 05:01 PM   #2
TSF Enthusiast

We don't text in forums so you may want to use your full vocabulary so we have a better understanding of what your issue is.
Old 09-13-2017, 09:42 AM   #3
Team Manager - Networking
Moderator - Hardware

My System

If you are finding the cable disconnected everyday, then most likely the cable is broken (ie: the latch is broken or missing) or someone is unplugging it.

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Windows Xp slow boot after splash screen
After the Windows Xp splash screen I get about 30 to 40 seconds of blackness (could be more) before the cursor appears. When I start in Safe Mode it takes a long time to load mup.sys but that could just be because it's the last one to load. Here's by most recent ntbtlog.txt: Service...
Sulla Windows XP Support 5 06-17-2013 10:29 AM
[SOLVED] Need Help, Cannot upload to the internet at all
So for the past several months I have not been allowed to upload to the internet. When i click upload, it starts to upload, but quickly stops and i can see the upload speed count down to 0. My entire internet then disconnects and after 30sec - 1 min the internet returns. If i am very lucky and have...
NeedHelpzzz Networking Support 20 11-22-2012 10:07 AM
Driver Error or Possible Video Card Failure?
First of all, thanks to anyone in advance for all your help. Im pretty sure that my video card is fried, but I just wanted to check with you guys before making the decision to buy a new one. I started having problems a few weeks ago. Noticed when I started up my computer some days the icons on...
theafterglow Driver Support 22 03-16-2012 01:09 PM
Problem viewing Youtube Videos on win 7 - display adapter problem
Hi, Hoping someone can help shed some light on my problem, I use youtube quite a bit, but over the last week, when i play a youtube video, my computer randomly shuts down on me, as far as i am aware i haven not changed any set up within my pc and have not had this problem before, now, this...
Reeksy Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 11 03-20-2011 05:28 AM
Belkin Wireless G not working
My roommate bought a Belkin F5D7234-4 V5 router at Walmart and it keeps dropping the internet. Our computers stay connected but the router keeps telling us that it's trying to connect to the internet again. The apartment wired connection is just fine. Right now I'm writing this and the stupid...
Futureboy63 Networking Support 23 01-26-2011 09:26 AM