Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Networking Forum > Modems/Cable/DSL/Satellite

User Tag List

VPN with IPN4G ( Modem Cellular)

This is a discussion on VPN with IPN4G ( Modem Cellular) within the Modems/Cable/DSL/Satellite forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hi guys I'm new to this topic but it's always good to start with something. I do not find much

Closed Thread

Old 04-05-2017, 08:03 AM   #1
Registered Member

Hi guys I'm new to this topic but it's always good to start with something. I do not find much information about these modems on the internet, I only have the information in the manual. What I want to do is create a vpn Gateway To Gateway with 2 modems (each with its SIM card) I follow the steps that says the guide, I get that there is connection but I can not ping from one pc to another! Each SIM card has a dynamic ip but i I put a static ip to a modem using the program "noip" because my internet provider does not give ip static. I did the tunnel (here attached image of the configurations Modem1: https://s8.postimg.org/67d183pn9/modem1pc1.png Modem 2: https://s14.postimg.org/f9k8xie0x/modem2_pc2.png Tunel conect: https://s7.postimg.org/647udvcbv/Tunel_conect.png) and it came out that the tunnel had been connected but still without to make Ping! Try to get ip static to the 2 modems but i could not do tunnel anymore! Thanks for your help,
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
configuring ADSL zYXEL P-6OO MODEM
I want to configure a modem in bridge mode. The details are as under. 1.Computer: HP Sleekbook 2. O.S. : Windows 8.1 64bit 3. Modem : Zyxel brand , Model: P-660-t1v2 4. Router : Belkin Playmax WIFI 5. Inernet: Airtel Broadband The laptop is not provided with an Ethernet port.
pmvali Modems/Cable/DSL/Satellite 1 12-20-2014 07:57 AM
Windows 7 , PPTP VPN error 807 and 800
Dear Experts Please don't steer the topic from PPTP to IPsec and other types of VPN which is more secure than PPTP,,,,etc I have got this scenario windows 7 is acting as vpn client at home and windows XP is acting as vpn server at work. At home (LAN address is 192.168.10.x/24)And I...
zillah Networking Support 3 08-29-2011 09:25 AM
Configuring dsl modem
Hey guys, sorry if this has been addressed elsewhere. I just replaced my dls modem with a newer one...i decided i wanted to use the older 2wire 2700 as an AP...looked around found a few directions. Basically its working...kinda. ha On the old modem i changed the router lan ip to...
snapetwo Networking Support 2 01-19-2011 12:56 AM
Using second dsl modem as access point
using DSL modem as ap -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hey guys, sorry if this has been addressed elsewhere. I just replaced my dls modem with a newer one...i decided i wanted to use the older 2wire 2700 as an AP...looked around found a few...
snapetwo Modems/Cable/DSL/Satellite 0 01-14-2011 10:26 PM
using DSL modem as ap
Hey guys, sorry if this has been addressed elsewhere. I just replaced my dls modem with a newer one...i decided i wanted to use the older 2wire 2700 as an AP...looked around found a few directions. Basically its working...kinda. ha On the old modem i changed the router lan ip to...
snapetwo Networking Support 1 01-14-2011 04:07 PM