having some trouble all of a sudden at work (small business, no IT dept)
Everything worked fine Friday and Monday my computer couldn't connect to the router - it was off all wknd no updates or anything.
When I run an Ethernet cable to the router I get internet access. My phone and iPad recognize the router and have Internet access. My laptop has the same trouble as the desktop - can't see the router at all.
From the sticky:
This is a wireless connection issue.
Internet Provider - Comcast
Using a Western Digital My Net N900
Problem computer has norton installed.
Things I've tried:
* power cycling the router and computer
* ipconfig renew and release both wirelessly and wired
* a different command prompt - netsh followed by other stuff I could look up if necessary
* updating the drivers for the wireless connection
* uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers for the wireless connection
* resetting the router
*system restore to when it last worked
Hoping someone can help me!!!