Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Networking Forum > Modems/Cable/DSL/Satellite

User Tag List

Need Help in monitoring network in an WAN Environment.

This is a discussion on Need Help in monitoring network in an WAN Environment. within the Modems/Cable/DSL/Satellite forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hi, We have two leased lines with 8 and 4 Mbps which we connected with Cisco RV235 gigabit dual WAN

Closed Thread

Old 11-16-2016, 02:52 AM   #1
Registered Member

Red Faced

Hi,
We have two leased lines with 8 and 4 Mbps which we connected with Cisco RV235 gigabit dual WAN router and configured load balancing. 8Mbps connection has been set as primary . And we have two switches for LAN. Now the problem is, even though we have set 8Mbps connection as primary, most users inside the LAN are getting 4Mbps only. If i disable 4Mbps connection then users are able to Get 8. Most pages in our current project needs 8Mbps for testing.
Kindly help me with this. Need suggestion for monitoring Network & B/W usage in WAN environment.
Thanks in advance!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
BSOD happening frequently
Hello, I bought a laptop recently for my studies and I was a bit reluctant to the idea of having windows 8.1 as I had the "opportunity" to see on friends computers how much I disliked it. But I couldn't really avoid it to get my brand new ASUS ROG JM551 so I finally purchased it. Now I'm having...
TraxXx44 BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 1 05-19-2015 12:42 AM
PC slows, after doing nothing.
Why, O why, O why? My laptop (Windows 7, 64 byte, VAIO) is kept up-to-date and clean every so often using Malwarebytes, Spybot and Avast Free Antivirus. When I stop using the PC, but leave it left on for an hour or so, then return to start something, it takes about 30 seconds to react. Has it...
boblalux Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 12 03-09-2015 01:57 AM
[SOLVED] my internet keep getting disconnecting connecting
Hi.I'm new on this forum.I got problem with my internet connection.It keeps dropping then connecting by itself.I cant download anything because in the middle it just drops.My connection is wireless and is cable.My other housemates who have laptops like me have no problem with connection.I took my...
jumrose123 Networking Support 52 03-21-2014 05:18 PM
farbar
I have tried nearly everything and can't find the program to get rid of this Ice virus I downloaded farbar and tried it with these results Please help Scan result of Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (FRST.txt) (x64) Version: 25-06-2013 02 Ran by SYSTEM on 26-06-2013 09:31:13 Running from F:\...
kick-4 Resolved HJT Threads 29 07-08-2013 09:10 PM
bad connectivity
My internet connectivity is super messed up. my computer says we have good signal strength, but at the same time it says we have no connectivity. i have reset the router because i have been booted of of xbox live and lagged out of parties and games while on xbox live. i have reset it at least 6...
Kee464 Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 2 11-08-2012 08:21 PM