Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Networking Forum > Modems/Cable/DSL/Satellite

User Tag List

My ZyXEL Modem/Router suddenly isnt working wirelessly

This is a discussion on My ZyXEL Modem/Router suddenly isnt working wirelessly within the Modems/Cable/DSL/Satellite forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I have one of those 2 in 1 modem./routers my internet company gave me. Well I know Im paid up

Closed Thread

Old 07-12-2017, 10:48 AM   #1
Registered Member

I have one of those 2 in 1 modem./routers my internet company gave me. Well I know Im paid up on my bill and that aside, my unit is still working as long as I plug in an Ethernet cable. But none of my devices that were just connected an hour ago wirelessly are connecting now. Even though my device is showing it should be giving off a wireless signal. I have tried unplugging it, I have tried hitting the reset button. Its not working, I really dont want to have to call and sit for hours with customer service if I can avoid it. My unit model is as I said in the title a ZyXel.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-12-2017, 11:25 AM   #2
TSF Team, Emeritus

and welcome to the Forum

Lets take a peek at your network environment:

Please Download and run this Xirrus WiFi Inspector, click the Networks link on the upper left and paste a screen shot of that screen here. Note that this application requires NET Framework to run. If you get an error about a missing function, download and install NET Framework.

To post a screen shot of the active window, hold the Alt key and press the PrtScn key. Open the Windows PAINT application and Paste the screen shot. You can then use PAINT to trim to suit, and save it as a JPG format file. To upload it to the forum, open the full reply window and use the Manage Attachments button to upload it here. For Vista and Windows 7, 8 you can use the Windows Snipping Tool

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Wireless suddenly stopped working
My laptop is a Sony Vaio VGN-NR100E and it's wireless had been perfectly working the day before. Then some hours later, when I checked on it again the wireless had stopped working. I've tried reinstalling the driver but that didn't work and the driver doesn't seem to appear on the Device Manager...
Meotys Laptop Support 1 05-03-2011 09:41 AM
[SOLVED] working thinkpad R51 suddenly went totally dead
I took a working R51, shut it down and removed AC adapter upgraded ram to 2gb, upgraded HDD to 120gb inserted AC adapter and there is no led indication of this. Removed HDD. Still nothing. It looks to me like a fuse issue. I have refurbed 100 thinkpads and have never seen this. Is there a micro...
laptoper1 RAM and Power Supply Support 3 04-02-2011 09:42 AM
[SOLVED] CD/DVD Drive suddenly not working
My CD/DVD drive was working fine this morning, but now it's not working at all. It doesn't show up in My Computer and it doesn't even show up in Device Manager. I put a CD in the drive and it acts like it is scanning but nothing happens. Now the drive wont even open. Anyone have any...
littlemoon86 Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 5 03-29-2011 01:18 AM
[SOLVED] Please help! The keyboard on my dell laptop suddenly stopped working!
HI THERE I AM USING THE ON-SCREEN KEYBOARD To TYPE THIS . I CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHAT I DID. IT COMPLETELY STOPPED WORKING OUT OF THE BLUE. SO FRUSTRATED :mad:
NETDELL Laptop Support 2 02-13-2011 11:23 AM
windows icon suddenly stopped working
the windows icon on the bottom taskbar has stopped working...how do i fix this ?
david wallis Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 1 02-11-2011 04:27 PM