Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Networking Forum > Modems/Cable/DSL/Satellite

User Tag List

Is OpenWRT Compatible With The Actiontec GT784WN Modem/Router?

This is a discussion on Is OpenWRT Compatible With The Actiontec GT784WN Modem/Router? within the Modems/Cable/DSL/Satellite forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hi there I was wondering if OpenWRT is compatible with the Actiontec GT784WN? If it is compatible with OpenWRT where

Closed Thread

Old 11-17-2017, 09:44 PM   #1
Registered Member

Question

Hi there I was wondering if OpenWRT is compatible with the Actiontec GT784WN? If it is compatible with OpenWRT where can I download it? The only thing I could find was a syslog here on the OpenWRT Wiki "wiki.openwrt.org/toh/actiontec/gt784wn" If there is no download for GT784WN then will the OpenWRT Firmware for the Actiontec GT784WNV work? "wiki.openwrt.org/toh/actiontec/gt784wnv" I was also wondering if there is any other custom Firmware's besides OpenWRT for the GT784WN? I Totally Appreciate The Help Thanks! - djcjf
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-17-2017, 11:55 PM   #2
Moderator Hardware Team

OS: WinME, WinXP Pro SP3, Win7(x64), Linux distros incl. Ubuntu 9.10 & Netbook Remix & CD2USB, Slax6.1

My System

Did you not use the list of supported devices on the OpenWRT page

Look here

https://wiki.openwrt.org/toh/actiontec/gt784wnv

I'm not old!!
I'm age impaired

D_F

I DON'T PLAY GAMES

HDD DIAG UTILS

TSF's Photographer's Corner

How to Use Ubuntu to Recover Windows files
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
BSOD 0x0000007e PLZ HELP ME :(
Hey guys, I'm new to this forum hoping you could help me out with my BSOD problem. Here's the problem : The Bsod occured a few months ago and i've been running in safe mode ever since ( Witch is possible without any problems ). If i try and start it in normal mode, it gives me a system...
Rowbance BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 13 01-09-2013 07:35 PM
Windows XP Freezes Without Error Message or BSOD
My desktop randomly freezes and will not respond to keyboard or mouse inputs. No blue screen or error code is generated when this happens. Originally this occasionally happened shortly after resuming from standby. However, it has progressed to happen randomly anytime the computer is turned...
mattpete BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 14 11-20-2012 03:38 PM
Windows 7 upgrade advisor found 6 issues.
This is HP DV4-1435dx running windows vista. I want to use my retail copy of windows 7 to upgrade. It found 6 issues, not sure how serius are they. On this computer, there is D drive which is restore partition (about 15GB) and i have splitted C drive to C and F. I am planning to install Windows...
drosera01 Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 3 10-20-2012 08:20 AM
My PC recognizes my HDD as a CD-ROM drive
Iím an IT intern at a small organization. Weíve upgrading the operating systems on several of the PCs. Iím trying to do a clean install of Windows 7 from a thumb driveís setup file on one particular PC. ( The PC only has a CD-ROM drive so I canít use the installation DVD. ) The other specs...
GuywithaPC Hard Drive Support 9 12-26-2011 09:20 AM
Windows 7 Upgrade
Hello I'm new here, and I have recently acquired a fascination with my computer, but I have no formal training, so please forgive my ignorance even if it offensive :) My question is concerning an upgrade from Xp Pro (32 bit) to Windows 7 Pro (64 bit). I am concerned with hardware...
SimsStuart Motherboards, Bios & CPU 10 12-13-2011 02:52 PM