Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Networking Forum > Modems/Cable/DSL/Satellite

User Tag List

iCON/225 USB modem: Particular mobile sim network service doesn't connect.

This is a discussion on iCON/225 USB modem: Particular mobile sim network service doesn't connect. within the Modems/Cable/DSL/Satellite forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hi, I am using iCON/225 option USB modem for internet connection on window 7. I am using mobile sim card(Vodafone

Closed Thread

Old 12-13-2017, 11:33 AM   #1
Registered Member

Hi, I am using iCON/225 option USB modem for internet connection on window 7.
I am using mobile sim card(Vodafone network india) with active data pack. Net work signal for my card is perfect but i am not able to connect internet. whenever i try to connect, It displays a error like below.

The connection has failed.[0x84000011]

The same sim card(vodafone) worked perfectly couple of moths ago. but When i try to connect few days ago, it started showing this kind of erros again and again. I tried many times. It is still displaying the error The connection has failed.[0x84000011].
I tested connecting other sim network cards like aircel,aritel etc., All of them connect and work pefectly except vodafone. How do i fix this problem?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
rootkits
can someone help my removing a rootkits . UNLESS SPECIFICALLY INSTRUCTED, DO NOT POST THIS LOG. IF REQUESTED, ZIP IT UP & ATTACH IT . DDS (Ver_2012-11-20.01) . Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate
GT-truth Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help 1 08-30-2015 01:31 AM
[SOLVED] My pc got slow !!!
Good day everybody. My pc is getting sometimes running slow, sometimes startup and running normal. I believe I have something wrong here and need help to get it back normal. Here is pc spec. :
sinan Windows 8, 8.1 Support 13 12-04-2014 05:31 PM
farbar
I have tried nearly everything and can't find the program to get rid of this Ice virus I downloaded farbar and tried it with these results Please help Scan result of Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (FRST.txt) (x64) Version: 25-06-2013 02 Ran by SYSTEM on 26-06-2013 09:31:13 Running from F:\...
kick-4 Resolved HJT Threads 29 07-08-2013 09:10 PM
Bsod during Guild wars 2 session
Im having error often but only in this game. It say its a sync problem with my cpu. IM sorry in advance for the way i present the report but i could not figure out how to upload one of the file. there it is Rapport de diagnostics du système Ordinateur: JULIEN-PC Collecté: 27 août 2012...
passprogress BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 6 08-29-2012 09:44 AM
~*~Mixed Bag of Problems~*~
Hi, everyone! I have had a lot of problems with my computer lately and I'm hoping someone would be able to help me out. The most pressing issue right now is that my e-mail is sending out Spam links when I'm not even on my computer. The first time it happened, I changed my password, but tonight the...
TabbyCat725 Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help 156 07-09-2012 07:50 PM