Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Networking Forum > Modems/Cable/DSL/Satellite

User Tag List

Firmware HG8247H

This is a discussion on Firmware HG8247H within the Modems/Cable/DSL/Satellite forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Does anyone have the original firmware for the Huawei HG8247H? I moved from Portugal to Holland but can't use the

Closed Thread

Old 09-20-2018, 01:55 AM   #1
Registered Member

Roll Eyes

Does anyone have the original firmware for the Huawei HG8247H?
I moved from Portugal to Holland but can't use the device now.

Support Huawei is telling me to buy new, amazing :(

Can someone help me or tell me the Bin setup, Squashfs I can do myself.
Thanks a lot.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-20-2018, 06:04 AM   #2
Team Manager
Microsoft Support

OS: Windows10. In the past CP/M, DOS, Windows 95, 2000, 98SE, ME, Vista & Windows 7

My System

Best bet is to post in their forum: https://forum.huawei.com/enterprise/index.html?lang=en

The stability of an OS is in direct proportion to the stability of the user.
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Bricked Netgear N300 DGN2200v3 after firmware update attempt
Hello :smile: :ermm: I'm new to the forums. I recently got a Netgear N300 Wireless ADSL2+ Modem Router DGN2200v3 and I also just recently got a 4MB uncapped internet connection (this morning, in fact). I connected it up and everything was running perfectly. As I was connecting to a game of...
Raptim Modems/Cable/DSL/Satellite 7 12-07-2015 02:37 AM
Updating the Firmware of iSimple Connect ISHD651
I'm trying to update the firmware on an iSimple Connect ISHD651 installed in a 2007 Honda Accord with GPS. I've followed the instructions at Firmware Update - Download your file | iPod Integration for your car and More by Pac-Audio - Connecting you to the future but haven't been able to...
sam_12345 Car Audio and Alarms 3 07-07-2015 08:35 AM
3rd party firmware suggestions for Linksys E2500 router
I have a Linksys E2500 dual-band wireless-N router in my house and right now - it's not being used at the moment because I've changed internet providers and the internet provider had provided me with a residential gateway (that combines the functions of a DSL modem and wireless router). As for...
simon726 Networking Support 1 02-24-2015 10:01 AM
[SOLVED] w to downgrade Netgear WNDR3700v2 Firmware upgrade. Trouble accessin DLNA de
I've been using two WDTV Live Plus (firmware version 1.06.16_B), via Wireless, flawlessy for over a year. My Wireless Router is A Netgear WNDR3700v2. Recently, I checked and notied there was a firmware upgrade for the Router and performed the upgrade from the Router setup screen: ...
ldeckard Networking Support 3 12-14-2012 08:50 AM
[SOLVED] DD-WRT firmware help
Hello, I have flashed my D-Link Dir-615 router with the DD WRT firmware in hopes to setup this router as a wireless bridge. I want this Dir-615 router to receive the wireless signal from my main router witch is connected to the modem) to provide my living room PC with a wireless internet...
FriedPC Networking Support 6 07-10-2011 01:49 PM