User Tag List

dsl problem

This is a discussion on dsl problem within the Modems/Cable/DSL/Satellite forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. i am getting problem with bsl broadband network the dsl is not getting stable in dlink or digisole router but

Closed Thread

Old 04-15-2016, 02:43 PM   #1
Registered Member

i am getting problem with bsl broadband network the dsl is not getting stable in dlink or digisole router but it is get stable in bsnl utel router how can i stable in dlink router also plzzz tell me
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-15-2016, 04:47 PM   #2
TSF Team, Emeritus

and welcome to the Forum

please follow the instructions here and upload all the info https://www.techsupportforum.com/foru...es-573730.html
this will give us more to work with

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Touchpad Pointer Freezing Problem - Is there a Solution Out There?
Touch pad Freezing Review (Updated 30/1/2014) Millions of "Solutions" out there?! Hi! I have posted this on several forums in the hope that someone might have a working solution to this problem? I have given a fairly detailed description of things I have tried, but have not found a solution...
John Wilkinson Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 6 02-28-2014 11:54 AM
Problem with AT&T DSL modem.
This is my first ever post, so bear with me. :4-dontkno I am trying to install AT&T broadband Internet on my computer. It's an older Compaq Presario (model SR1123WM, sub-model PC184A). The software is Windows XP home edition. The modem is a Motorola model 2210-02-1006. I purchased this one in an...
wmkellettjj2 Modems/Cable/DSL/Satellite 1 10-11-2011 05:35 AM
Halo 2 Won't install i hate it...
Hey, I just bought halo 2 at the store and i tought hmm fun game but then when i wanted to install the game it says Microsoft directx has stopped working and then i can't install the game... because i need to close the installation. I already have DX. 11 And got HD Readen 4770, AMD...
Takehofstra Game Installation Support 1 02-26-2011 07:39 PM
DSL to Linksys Router to xbox360/ps3 problem
Hi, So whenever I go online through my ps3, it disables any other device from connecting. Even then I can only get it to work logging in as ppoe... My xbox is good to go with default settings, just plug and play, and it won't disable my PC connection like my ps3 does. Any help? xp...
markopolo52 Networking Support 3 01-28-2011 04:21 PM