Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Networking Forum > Modems/Cable/DSL/Satellite

User Tag List

can't use numbers

This is a discussion on can't use numbers within the Modems/Cable/DSL/Satellite forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I have magicjack phone service. When asked to push a number it will not take it.

Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2018, 06:28 AM   #1
TSF Enthusiast

My System

I have magicjack phone service. When asked to push a number it will not take it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-23-2018, 01:58 PM   #2
TSF Enthusiast

My System

Solved. A magicjack update fixed the problem
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
In computers, are random numbers really random?
In computers, are random numbers really random? | Malwarebytes Unpacked
JMH3143 Computer Security News 1 09-30-2013 10:28 PM
Facebook patches security hole allowing mass harvesting of phone numbers
Facebook has restricted the rate at which users can perform phone number searches on its mobile website in order to block a recently disclosed method of harvesting phone numbers. "The ability to search for a person by phone number is intentional behaviour and not a bug in Facebook," Facebook...
Glaswegian Computer Security News 1 10-12-2012 01:27 PM
O2 caught sending mobile phone numbers to websites
UK network O2 has found itself at the centre of an embarrassing data privacy storm after it emerged that it allows websites to see the mobile numbers of all subscribers that browse the Internet using its 3G data service. The controversy was set off by a single O2 user, Lewis Peckover, who...
Glaswegian Computer Security News 0 01-25-2012 12:51 PM
Sequencing Numbers in Excel
Hello Everyone, I work for a rental car agency and we use a large list of sequenced numbers for our rental agreements. Our last 2 digitas contunially change. The last digit for these numbers never exceeds the number 6 and the second number counts up. I am trying to find a way I can create a...
LadyShadowstarr Microsoft Office support 3 07-15-2011 11:37 AM
Excel Help (Numbers to Text)
I need help formating in excel document to covert numbers to text. I have on sheet 1 a list of employees names and their corresponding employee number. On sheet two I have a list of jobs with employee numbers. I need to covert sheet three from the employee's numbers to employees names. Is this...
hoopsaddict Microsoft Office support 2 02-24-2011 12:11 PM