User Tag List

AT&T DSL

This is a discussion on AT&T DSL within the Modems/Cable/DSL/Satellite forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I've been having DSL issues for several months now and it seems to get worse as time goes on(not that

Closed Thread

Old 05-03-2018, 09:23 PM   #1
Registered Member

I've been having DSL issues for several months now and it seems to get worse as time goes on(not that I assumed otherwise), I've had AT&T come to my house 3 or so times now and they always basically say nothing is wrong but I know that is not the case at all.
The reason for posting this thread is I am hoping to find some sort of IT that would know about DSL or even someone that works in the installation field specifically outside of my ISP that I can have a chat with and have this explained to me so I can figure out what I can do myself to fix or improve my situation, or even just to know what is going on.
If anyone has experience and can spare time for a chat about it please reply here.
Thank you for reading.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-04-2018, 02:31 AM   #2
Windows Tech Team
Hardware Tech Team

Afaik, forum rules do not permit assistance outside of forum threads, please post your issue here and we can try to help you.. Note, if this is an ISP issue, doesn't matter how much of assistance is provided, unless they fix it at their end, you'll be chasing tails..

Old 05-04-2018, 05:49 AM   #3
Team Manager
Microsoft Support

OS: Windows10. In the past CP/M, DOS, Windows 95, 2000, 98SE, ME, Vista & Windows 7

My System

They have to check outside your house, intermittent check point and the central office. Did they do all that?

The stability of an OS is in direct proportion to the stability of the user.
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
AT&T DSL Modem Issues
I have AT&T DSL with filters on all jacks with the modem/router connected to my Office PC and then the 4 Ethernet outputs run throughout the house. I have 10 devices connected to the router some via Ethernet and some via Wi-Fi but maybe only 5 devices are used at a time. Iíve gone through for...
mike2874 Modems/Cable/DSL/Satellite 11 08-06-2014 02:44 PM
AT&T Westell 6100 modem changing IPs over and over.
Hello,,,,, ,,,,and thanks for your time, help, and advice!!!! At my home I have a Westell 6100 DSL modem connected to a computer. AT&T is the ISP and all filters are installed. I use my home computer via VNC applications from a remote location and I began to notice that the VNC local...
jglong3 Modems/Cable/DSL/Satellite 2 04-01-2012 03:16 PM
Problem with AT&T DSL modem.
This is my first ever post, so bear with me. :4-dontkno I am trying to install AT&T broadband Internet on my computer. It's an older Compaq Presario (model SR1123WM, sub-model PC184A). The software is Windows XP home edition. The modem is a Motorola model 2210-02-1006. I purchased this one in an...
wmkellettjj2 Modems/Cable/DSL/Satellite 1 10-11-2011 05:35 AM
AT&T DSL - Red DSL light at setup - What's wrong?
Hey all, Got a problem. Signed up for AT&T's Uverse package. Hooked the DSL modem up as instructions manual showed, but the DSL light shows red. Internet and activity lights are blank. Power and ethernet lights show green. I have two phone ports. One is orange colored and shows a "D2" figure...
zeth06 Modems/Cable/DSL/Satellite 1 04-17-2011 11:37 PM
AT&T DSL, Linksys Router, PS3 Internet Problems
So Ive been wracking my brains and looking all over the net for a solution to my problem. I have a Westell At&t DSL modem, a Linksys WRT54GS V7 Wireless router. Ive got both a Desktop hooked into the router, and a laptop hooked in wirelessly that have no problems interacting with the internet. I...
Rentacop Modems/Cable/DSL/Satellite 3 02-07-2011 11:24 AM