Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Networking Forum > Modems/Cable/DSL/Satellite

User Tag List

Asoka PlugLink trobleshooting

This is a discussion on Asoka PlugLink trobleshooting within the Modems/Cable/DSL/Satellite forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. All of a sudden, my pluglinks don't work. Is there any solution available besides having to buy new ones?

Closed Thread

Old 07-09-2018, 09:56 PM   #1
Registered Member

All of a sudden, my pluglinks don't work. Is there any solution available besides having to buy new ones?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-09-2018, 11:10 PM   #2
Windows Tech Team
Hardware Tech Team

Yeah, we have no clue about the issues, please provide a more detailed description on the issue you're facing and the product model number and connection details.

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
NEED the ASOKA PluglinkAV Power Manager utility
I just bought some Asoka pluglinkAV PL9660-Q1's and need the software. Asoka has gone out of business, so I need someone to email or link me to the Pluglink Utility?
LogosA Networking Support 0 10-20-2017 12:11 AM
Asoka Pluglink Admin Utility
I am using a pair of Asoka PL9650 powerline adapters and they are working well. BUT when I run the Asoka Admin Utility it does not work right. When it starts up a window appears which says "Please select an adapter" and there is a drop-down menu where the ethernet adapter should appear but it does...
gsm Networking Support 7 03-22-2017 12:55 PM
Asoka Pluglink Wall Adapter Not working
WE've been using the Asoka pluglink adapters we received from at&t and they worked very well to where we can move them anywhere in the house. Now they've just stopped working all together. We didn't change anything to where they stopped working. But the weirdest part: they just started working...
camjones1708 Networking Support 4 11-17-2011 03:33 PM