Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Alternative Computing > Other Operating systems

User Tag List

wireless book 7" Embedded CE 6.0 cannot execute ANY .exe commands

This is a discussion on wireless book 7" Embedded CE 6.0 cannot execute ANY .exe commands within the Other Operating systems forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I was given a 7" wireless book (Chinese) with Windows CE 6.0 Embedded. It WILL NOT connect to Wi-Fi. When

Closed Thread

Old 10-19-2011, 12:19 AM   #1
Registered Member

I was given a 7" wireless book (Chinese) with Windows CE 6.0 Embedded. It WILL NOT connect to Wi-Fi. When i use cmd prompt the message " Cannot execute netstart.exe" or any command for that matter. As well, the message "PPPoE Access Concentrator is not responding". Allow me to Thank you for your time in helping me resolve this issue, for I am at my wits end.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
7" wireless book internet issue
I have a 7" wireless book and it says I'm connected to wifi but wont let me online it says there's a DNS problem please help me!!
jessicashain1 Laptop Support 1 07-26-2011 12:51 AM
Posting logs as requested for slow PC
I'm starting a new top with my logs as requested. Below is the DDS text and attached is a zip file with Attach and ARK texts. I do have access to the Windows install disc for this machine if needed, would just have to dig it up. FYI, I accidently posted this first in the General Computer...
jamie_in_nj Resolved HJT Threads 52 06-12-2011 09:19 AM
7" wireless book dns error
I just recently got a wireless book 7" and I cannot get on the web ...it shows that I have a wifi connection but when I try and go to any web page it says DNS error please help. I can connect to the web when I plug it into the eithernet. Thank you
dirtlatemodel Laptop Support 1 04-08-2011 11:00 AM
Help w/unable to access Windows Update and much much more
The problem is that Windows Update will not run. When clicked from Internet Explorer Tools list the computer will display “can not display page, do you want to diagnose connection problem” page. Searching for “Windows Update” in Google and clicking through to the site I get the same “can not...
purplemon Resolved HJT Threads 34 02-23-2011 08:04 AM