Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Alternative Computing > Other Operating systems

User Tag List

WHS 2011 remote access problem

This is a discussion on WHS 2011 remote access problem within the Other Operating systems forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hi everyone, I am trying to configure my server for remote access but every time I try to login to

Closed Thread

Old 02-16-2012, 09:45 AM   #1

Hi everyone,

I am trying to configure my server for remote access but every time I try to login to my live account to get a domain from microsoft I get a message telling me that an unexpected or unknown problem occured. I have searched and searched to try and find a solution to this problem so if anyone could help I would be very thankfull.
Thanks,
Jake
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
360 disk problem
I have it taken apart to see what happens when it attempts to read a disk, and the laser isnt out of place but it begins to read and then the disk pops up from the tray, what can be done to keep disk in place and not pop up where it cant read.??? im in a hurry but ill give more details later when i...
Justin053191 Console Gaming Support 9 02-23-2012 09:33 AM
Remote access
Does anyone know anything about remote access called Cheesecake? A student of mine has said that this has been put on his machine by a relative and that relative seems to be able to access his computer at any time - without being stopped via a password etc. If you know about this...
Deedee49 Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 5 02-20-2012 03:48 PM
startup problem
today i restart my server but after that all client computers are not starting properly. when i log to my client computer it start but nothink icons display on my client pcs and it will start after 1 or 1:30 hours what can i do
amolt Windows XP Support 3 02-17-2012 12:00 AM
Random video card problem
Greetings TechSupport. I am dropping by a topic to ask about my problem, it is when I play League of Legends recently that is problem occurred. It was alright a couple of days ago and a while ago in-game it shows something like this, random stuff keep on appearing and messing around everytime. ...
Scocciaburette Video Card Support 1 02-16-2012 09:06 AM
OS problem Urgent
i converted my basic disk drive Basic to dynamic. I got the message to reboot .Aftr restart , my system is not working. 4 options are coming :- safe mode , safe mode with networking , safe mode with cmd prompt and start widows normaly . None from them are working. .what shuld i do??
raj.shtyle Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 2 02-16-2012 08:49 AM