Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Alternative Computing > Other Operating systems

User Tag List

where to download Unix os for free?

This is a discussion on where to download Unix os for free? within the Other Operating systems forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. where to download Unix OS for free? please give me the link for it here....??????

Closed Thread

Old 07-11-2014, 09:26 AM   #1
Registered Member

where to download Unix OS for free?

please give me the link for it here....??????
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-11-2014, 02:51 PM   #2
TSF Moderator
Hardware Team
Networking Team

OS: W10P64 10.0.19041.264; W7U64; W7P64; XPP32; Zorin; Slax; Ubuntu; Kali (BackTrack); Android 6.01

Wikipedia: Version 7 Unix
Quote:
Seventh Edition Unix, also called Version 7 Unix, Version 7 or just V7, was an important early release of the Unix operating system. V7, released in 1979, was the last Bell Laboratories release to see widespread distribution before the commercialization of Unix by AT&T Corporation in the early 1980s. V7 was originally developed for Digital Equipment Corporation's PDP-11 minicomputers and was later ported to other platforms.

[ ...continues...]
Download: Index of /UnixArchive/PDP-11/Boot_Images

--

Wikipedia: List of Unix systems

Wikipedia: List of Operating Systems > Unix-like
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Windows Update acting weird!
I don't think this is a problem, more of a curiosity, hence posting here. If it turns out that it is a problem, I'll get someone to move it to the appropriate forum. Got a notification earlier that new updates are available. As you will see from the pics, "4 important updates available" but only...
Deejay100six Offline 13 04-09-2014 08:19 AM
Possible infection hidden in W7 update.
Last night, around 11:05pm Central, I logged on to my PC to see if the temperatures in the office were cool enough to safely use the computer. The a/c unit for the second floor of our house is not working (again) and it gets extremely hot upstairs during the day. My graphics card idles at 50c, as...
thing1 Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help 2 09-08-2012 05:21 PM
HTTP download problems on domain with Win7
Hi all, Working on a network with approximately 20 workstations. 3 of them are Windows 7 Pro, the rest are XP Pro. All workstations connect through an SBS server (serving as a domain controller, DNS and DHCP server). WAN is a DSL modem connected to a SonicWall. No workstation has any issue...
abom Networking Support 12 03-24-2011 09:21 AM
Vista to XP Downgrade Compaq/ HP F700/G6000/DV6900/DV6700/DVx7xx/DV9800 Series Laptop
GUIDELINES Please read the following:. I have compiled a list of drivers for the Compaq Presario/HP F700/G6000,DV6900/DV6700/x7xx and DV9800 series laptops with an AMD Processor ONLY. These drivers have been used "Successfully" to downgrade these laptops from Vista to XP. I must warn you....
BCCOMP Laptop Support 3 11-04-2008 07:58 PM