Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Alternative Computing > Other Operating systems

User Tag List

What is the best site to convert you tube songs to mp3 format

This is a discussion on What is the best site to convert you tube songs to mp3 format within the Other Operating systems forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hi guys, I stupidly took some advice from someone on yahoo answers regarding the best you tube converter but am

Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2013, 01:14 PM   #1
Registered Member

Hi guys,

I stupidly took some advice from someone on yahoo answers regarding the best you tube converter but am now having to clean my laptop of malware (Following instructions from this site). To the person who suggested that site, thanks alot!!!!!! Grrrrr. . .

I'm going to start again but this time I thought id be better off asking the experts!!

So, which converter is the easiest and safest to use? The one i used before was pretty easy. I copied the link of the song into the converter and it converted it into mp3 format. I then dragged it over to my media player. When ive got all the songs i want on my media player i want to transfer them onto my mp3 player (not ipod or iphone). It that how you do it? Is transfering the songs from media player to an mp3 player easy?

Thankyouuuu x
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-12-2013, 01:31 PM   #2
Moderator - Games Team
Articles Team

My System

https://www.youtube-mp3.org/

If I don't reply within two days PM me as I sometimes get busy and forget threads.
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Windows XP, WMP 9, MTP porting kit, MP3 PLAYER PLAYLIST PROBLEMS!
Okay first let me say that i'm not this sure if this is the right location for posting this but ima give it a try anyways... Second let me say that ihave been trying to solve this issue for about the last 3 or so weeks over at anythingbutipod.com and still have had no luck, i have in general...
theomega76 Windows XP Support 4 07-16-2011 04:37 PM
I have script i don't want running on my site
I'm not sure if this is the right section but I need some advice and any help would be greatly appreciated. I am running a forum on forumotion and I use mozilla firefox and noscript. Recently I noticed Criteo script is running on my forum, this is not standard on forumotion do you have any idea...
Simpson Web Design & Development 6 07-07-2011 05:18 AM
Convert DRM wma to mp3?
Not sure if this is the right forum for this question, but here goes... A few years ago I ripped all my CDs to my computer, and now have 1000+ songs in .wma format that is DRM protected. I own all these CDs and so should legally have the right to convert them to mp3 so I can transfer them to my...
joelshort Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 2 01-24-2011 11:31 PM