Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Alternative Computing > Other Operating systems

User Tag List

W8.1 missing from list of OSs ??

This is a discussion on W8.1 missing from list of OSs ?? within the Other Operating systems forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Why is W8.1 missing from the list of OSs in the directions given here for the Posting process? Why do

Closed Thread

Old 09-19-2015, 12:41 PM   #1
Registered Member

Why is W8.1 missing from the list of OSs in the directions given here for the Posting process? Why do I have to select "Other OSs"?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-19-2015, 02:41 PM   #2
TSF Moderator
Hardware Team

It's not...it's listed on the main page....as 8/8.1...under MS support.

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Computer malware/virus removal help.
Hello, I am working on a family members computer and have been trying to rid it of malware/virus infection that it has. I have managed to get rid of a good portion of the problems using spybot and other scanning tools. However some problems reoccur in scans done directly after the previous one...
bigbossbw Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help 0 07-01-2013 03:35 PM
Ransomware encrypted my files.
Hello, It has been awhile since i have posted in this forum but this one has me STUMPED!!! System is a Toshiba Satellite L755-S5353 Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit. Intel Pentium CPU B950 @ 2.10GHz 4GB RAM. This laptop came into my shop with the FBI screen. After making full backup and...
mslocke15 Resolved HJT Threads 5 05-22-2013 11:51 AM
bad image error
I keep on getting the bad image error prompts everytime I open a program or even when I log in. Here is my HTJ logfile: Running processes: C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel Matrix Storage Manager\IAAnotif.exe C:\Program Files (x86)\EgisTec\MyWinLocker 3\x86\mwlDaemon.exe...
zeebu Resolved HJT Threads 1 07-04-2011 10:47 PM
[SOLVED] Internet (Browsing) only works in safe mode
Hi all, Yesterday I picked up a laptop of a friend of mine which had some problems with the Internet connectivity. Turns out, Internet only works when booted in Safe Mode, however, it does ping in Normal Mode so there is connectivity. Tried IE and Firefox, both do not work in Normal Mode and do...
swriezebos Networking Support 2 01-25-2011 07:49 AM