Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Alternative Computing > Other Operating systems

User Tag List

VM vCenter portal

This is a discussion on VM vCenter portal within the Other Operating systems forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I have a VM that was provisioned by someone else with only one drive. I need to add another drive

Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2011, 02:05 PM   #1
Registered Member

I have a VM that was provisioned by someone else with only one drive. I need to add another drive to this VM. Do I just use the vCenter portal to edit this machine and create the new drive or is it more involved?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[SOLVED] Portal 2 - Mode Not Supported
Hi does anyone know how to change portal 2 resolution settings without going onto the game?
srdw94 PC Gaming Support 5 08-24-2011 08:56 AM
[SOLVED] Portal 2/L4D2 crashing
Good morning.. I recently got a new PC and when I try to play Portal 2 or Left 4 dead 2 they crash on the loading screens, when they crash they take me back to the desktop, steam still stays open, sometimes I get a pop up with portal 2 saying the program has stopped working.. other steam games work...
Stratlus PC Gaming Support 5 08-03-2011 07:40 AM
[SOLVED] Portal 2 severe lag, after a couple levels
Hello, so i can run Portal 2 on the highest settings absolutely no problem for a few minutes or so. then after a few minutes pass it starts lagging. I don't know what can be the cause of it, and i have no clue how to fix it. the games minimum requirements are Portal 2 Minimum System...
Squeezit PC Gaming Support 25 07-15-2011 10:36 PM
Strange behavioy in Crysis 2 and Portal 2
I have been plying Cysis 2 and Portal 2 for some time and all was well. However, when I booted up last week, I could not use my wsad keys on the keyboard nor on the n52te to move my avatar in Crysis and in Portal could not use any of the keys to STOP me from moving forward. Data: Win 7 Pro 64...
captsamm PC Gaming Support 10 06-21-2011 09:07 PM
What happens when your father play Portal
not my father :P but someone let their father play Portal and the result: YouTube - Dad Plays Portal - Part 01
RockmasteR Offline 2 05-15-2011 11:29 PM